Remove this ad

kittykow105

#643 [url]

Jun 27 09 12:58 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
runtellthat wrote:
CAREYGOGO wrote:

Sorry but i'm her big fan like you too.
I think the album cover image is important. so i'm just little bit afraid this boob image is gonna hurt music quality in MOAIA.

How does a boob take away from the music? And, you question Mariah's intellect. GTFO
Now there's a sentence I wasn't expecting to read this morning image

LOL! Not just a boob! Six HUMONGOUS boobs! imageimage

#644 [url]

Jun 27 09 1:05 PM

kittykow105 wrote:
kevo2002 wrote:
runtellthat wrote:
CAREYGOGO wrote:

Sorry but i'm her big fan like you too.
I think the album cover image is important. so i'm just little bit afraid this boob image is gonna hurt music quality in MOAIA.

How does a boob take away from the music? And, you question Mariah's intellect. GTFO
Now there's a sentence I wasn't expecting to read this morning image

LOL! Not just a boob! Six HUMONGOUS boobs! imageimage

it was not just six but Nine Humongous boobs......u need to add the shadow of her body....image

MissyJG

#645 [url]

Jun 27 09 1:18 PM

well, I think what Careygogo meant was that a cover is part of the complete package of an album. And people want good music with a cover that relects that good music. It's strange to have a great album but with a pretty cheap looking cover with her boobs flying around looking like anything but an actual artist who writes and produces her own songs. I guess we **$@@ about it because we all want the best for and of Mariah..We are after all fans.. Strangely enough I actually do love the Rainbow cover..

Tlc79

#646 [url]

Jun 27 09 1:48 PM

mariah does have big boobs....what can we do about it? you think they should photoshop her boobs smaller so that people will take her music more seriously? I mean, is it even surprising anymore after all these years of knowing what she is like? Her Haters will still find some way find to fault even if she has breast reduction and is donning a turtle neck gown.....

#647 [url]

Jun 27 09 2:51 PM

Tlc79 wrote:
mariah does have big boobs....what can we do about it? you think they should photoshop her boobs smaller so that people will take her music more seriously? I mean, is it even surprising anymore after all these years of knowing what she is like? Her Haters will still find some way find to fault even if she has breast reduction and is donning a turtle neck gown.....

she has big boobs naturally -- but they also photoshop them to be bigger than they really are.

#648 [url]

Jun 27 09 2:54 PM

CLo wrote:
Tlc79 wrote:

she has big boobs naturally -- but they also photoshop them to be bigger than they really are.

Not so much LOL

#649 [url]

Jun 27 09 2:55 PM

jasp17 wrote:
CLo wrote:
Tlc79 wrote:

Not so much LOL

lmao -- as i posted that I was gonna edit it -- but u know what i mean -- shes got big boobs -- with implants -- in real life -- in photos they make them larger and composite them and also make them higher and more round.

Tlc79

#650 [url]

Jun 27 09 3:02 PM

i think its the thinning of the waist that really makes the boobs "pop" (pun unintended). But the fact that mariah love her boobs to "pop" in pictures should be something we are used to by now...i mean..her boobs have been "popping" for the last 10 years. The e=mc2 cover had no boobies so i guess mariah really needed to get it out of her system by having 3 sets on MOAIA cover. Get over it already....

Remove this ad

mariah2g

#652 [url]

Jun 27 09 6:12 PM

Anyone notice that Mariah is now following a few more people on Twitter now? She added Jimmy Fallon, Ryan Seacrest, DJ Clue, Deborah Gibson ( wtf), Gayle King, Shaq, Jack McBrayer, Ashton Kutcher, Martha Stewart, and Solange Knowles ().

#653 [url]

Jun 27 09 8:17 PM

MariahCareyGetting ready to shoot the video for "Obsessed" tomorrow. Listening to "Rock w/you" by The King of Pop! Loveyahalf a minute ago from TwitterBerry

Pandem0nium

#654 [url]

Jun 27 09 8:23 PM

isulady wrote:
MariahCareyGetting ready to shoot the video for "Obsessed" tomorrow. Listening to "Rock w/you" by The King of Pop! Loveyahalf a minute ago from TwitterBerry

great news!

Witness the FULL POWER of the LAMB-FORCE !!!
SheepCircle.jpg picture by emancipati0n 
(¯`·ÞåndémÖn!ûM·´¯)

Last Edited By: Pandem0nium Jun 27 09 8:40 PM. Edited 1 time.

hontasy

#655 [url]

Jun 27 09 8:56 PM

mariah2g wrote:
Anyone notice that Mariah is now following a few more people on Twitter now? She added Jimmy Fallon, Ryan Seacrest, DJ Clue, Deborah Gibson (image wtf), Gayle King, Shaq, Jack McBrayer, Ashton Kutcher, Martha Stewart, and Solange Knowles (image).
lol @ Debbie Gibson...are they friends?

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#656 [url]

Jun 27 09 9:39 PM

mariah2g wrote:
Anyone notice that Mariah is now following a few more people on Twitter now? She added Jimmy Fallon, Ryan Seacrest, DJ Clue, Deborah Gibson (image wtf), Gayle King, Shaq, Jack McBrayer, Ashton Kutcher, Martha Stewart, and Solange Knowles (image).

I just noticed that she's following Deborah Gibson, too. Both are from New York, and it's possible Mariah was a fan of Debbie when she was in high school. Still, it's random she is following her and not friends like Brett Ratner, Beyonce (but she is following Solange?), etc.

Is DJ Suss One not DJ Clue? Mariah is following both, but for some reason I thought Suss One was another name for Clue. Or does he carry it so far as to have two twitter accounts?

http://friendsofmariahmessageboard.yuku.com/sreply/690834/New-Album-Discussion#collapseThreeReply690834

DutchLamb

#657 [url]

Jun 27 09 10:01 PM

Didn't she mention Debbie Gibson when she started out?
Something like "I saw Debbie Gibson on tv and I thought I can do that too".

#658 [url]

Jun 27 09 10:15 PM

MisplacedValidity wrote:
mariah2g wrote:

I just noticed that she's following Deborah Gibson, too. Both are from New York, and it's possible Mariah was a fan of Debbie when she was in high school. Still, it's random she is following her and not friends like Brett Ratner, Beyonce (but she is following Solange?), etc.

Is DJ Suss One not DJ Clue? Mariah is following both, but for some reason I thought Suss One was another name for Clue. Or does he carry it so far as to have two twitter accounts?
DJ Suss One did the Adventures Of Mimi tour.

#659 [url]

Jun 27 09 10:18 PM

When can we predict the video being released? It would have to be sometime mid-late July right?

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Colson

#660 [url]

Jun 27 09 11:23 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
When can we predict the video being released? It would have to be sometime mid-late July right?

Most likely.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help