Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,157 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#41 [url]

Jun 9 09 11:29 PM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
So"Obsessed" is an uptempo fun summer record. We were gonna go w/the ballad 1st but don't worry,its coming. I tried to make something .. For all who love Butterfly, and even older albums,but"Obsessed" has to come out 1st, asap!! Its different for me,but clearly,its SO me!
10 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

is it a hint that the ballad would be a Walter production??

Remove this ad

jeezblah

Waiting MC

#42 [url]

Jun 9 09 11:30 PM

nike521 wrote:

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
So"Obsessed" is an uptempo fun summer record. We were gonna go w/the ballad 1st but don't worry,its coming. I tried to make something .. For all who love Butterfly, and even older albums,but"Obsessed" has to come out 1st, asap!! Its different for me,but clearly,its SO me!

is it a hint that the ballad would be a Walter production??

I didnt think of that at alll

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#43 [url]

Jun 9 09 11:37 PM

shes not working with walter lol. she may try to make songs in that style again, but she'll never use him. and im okay with taht as long as the result is similar lol

dru27

#44 [url]

Jun 10 09 12:40 AM

"it's somehing different for me, yet it's clearly me"
-this alone excites me

Mariah, You on Fiyaah!

Colson

#46 [url]

Jun 10 09 1:20 AM

In the studio.. driving the engineer crazy cos I'm a control freak and once again we're STARTING at 1:16 am..perfectly normal: )
3 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

greekmenrule

#47 [url]

Jun 10 09 1:21 AM

Colson wrote:
In the studio.. driving the engineer crazy cos I'm a control freak and once again we're STARTING at 1:16 am..perfectly normal: )
putting finishing touches on 'Obsessed'?

MamaKaiyan

#48 [url]

Jun 10 09 1:24 AM

Colson wrote:

Hey, at least she can admit it I know many who cannot Sometimes I am that person

Colson

#49 [url]

Jun 10 09 1:26 AM

greekmenrule wrote:

Colson wrote:

Finishing touches on 'Obsessed'? The song has to be completed by now. She's probably talkin about additional tracks for the album.

greekmenrule

#50 [url]

Jun 10 09 1:28 AM

Colson wrote:
greekmenrule wrote:

Colson wrote:

Finishing touches on 'Obsessed'? The song has to be completed by now. She's probably talkin about additional tracks for the album.
True! image wasn't really thinking logically as it is past my bedtime...hoping for a leak! lol...

Remove this ad

Colson

#51 [url]

Jun 10 09 1:28 AM

MamaKaiyan wrote:

Colson wrote:

In the studio.. driving the engineer crazy cos I'm a control freak and once again we're STARTING at 1:16 am..perfectly
normal: )

Hey, at least she can admit it image image I know many who cannot image Sometimes I am that person image

Nothing wrong with being like that, especially if you got good ideas, not just for the sake of just being in control.

emmre123

#52 [url]

Jun 10 09 3:57 AM

MariahCareyStill in the studio. Hopefully I'll finish this one tonite. It has a lot of bv's and I'm doing them alone but you know I like that mess.
17 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

emmre123

#53 [url]

Jun 10 09 4:06 AM

MariahCareyTook a lil break. In the kitchen w/the dogs right now. They are O.O.C.! I really am too ignorant to take a pic and put it on twitter.Yikes!
2 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Kevon

Administrator

#54 [url]

Jun 10 09 5:08 AM

hottiecasanova wrote:
Mariah10Carey88 wrote:

so motherf*cking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

²!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... this whole era is being described as a lamb dream come true. I will try not to get my hopes up too much but can't make any promises. 6 days to go!!!

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Kevon

Administrator

#56 [url]

Jun 10 09 7:08 AM

^Which is probably 'Hate U', which seemingly was the original choice for the first single.

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

MamaKaiyan

#57 [url]

Jun 10 09 7:51 AM

kevo2002 wrote:
^Which is probably 'Hate U', which seemingly was the original choice for the first single.

Lil off-topic, but I don't think I have ever seen you this excited before You seem as excited about the album, as Mariah does. Maybe when it gets closer to album, my excitement will grow, because it's just not there for me yet.

Kevon

Administrator

#58 [url]

Jun 10 09 7:55 AM

^It's called escapism, my personal life is a hot mess at the moment so maybe I'm just developing an unnatural need to escape through the excitement of a new Mariah Carey song

vinjer

#59 [url]

Jun 10 09 8:06 AM

emmre123 wrote:
MariahCareyStill in the studio. Hopefully I'll finish this one tonite. It has a lot of bv's and I'm doing them alone but you know I like that mess.
17 minutes ago from TwitterBerry
And I ADORE that "mess", baby:) Take ur time and just let ur voice be "free toooo soar".No one does bv's like Mariah Carey!Well, no one does does vocals like Mariah Careyimage.God,I'm losing it, can't waittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#60 [url]

Jun 10 09 8:14 AM

Seriously...I'm scared of myself. I'm already obsessed with this new song...and I haven't even heard a bit of it.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help