Remove this ad

avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,352 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#21 [url]

Jun 9 09 4:23 AM

Hott TAMALE wrote:
A few celebs go live on ustream via twitter every now and then. It would be interesting if Mariah were to do that and answer some questions and stuff. All the HAMS would probably mess it up for us though lol.
Yeah remember when she did that conference call with some fans? There was so much gibbering and guffawing no one actually spoke to Mariah and she must have just been like "WTF? Never again" image

image
The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Remove this ad
avatar

ifwedo

Posts: 825 Chillin' at FOMM

#22 [url]

Jun 9 09 6:16 AM

Mariah said via twitter
MariahCareyThe 1st single from my new album "Memoirs of an imperfect angel" is called "Obsessed" and will be at radio next tuesday. I'm a lil' exc ...
Let me screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

avatar

Mariah10Carey88

Posts: 9,278


my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#24 [url]

Jun 9 09 12:46 PM

[email protected] Who produced the single?about 4 hours ago from web in reply to MariahCarey
[email protected] Uptempo right?about 4 hours ago from web in reply to MariahCarey
[email protected] Did you end up working with Walter Afanasieff again on the new album?about 4 hours ago from web in reply to MariahCarey

#28 [url]

Jun 9 09 12:54 PM

^ Because despite all the grief he gives her on his "overrated" blog, he can't help but be a fan. How else would he even know who Walter is? Or care? He's one of those "I miss the old Mariah, bash the new one" types.

Last Edited By: Johnny XI Jun 9 09 12:56 PM. Edited 1 time.

avatar

Hott TAMALE

Posts: 3,304 Laughing, we hurried
beneath the sky
To an obscure place to hide

#29 [url]

Jun 9 09 2:16 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
Hott TAMALE wrote:
A few celebs go live on ustream via twitter every now and then. It would be interesting if Mariah were to do that and answer some questions and stuff. All the HAMS would probably mess it up for us though lol.
Yeah remember when she did that conference call with some fans? There was so much gibbering and guffawing no one actually spoke to Mariah and she must have just been like "WTF? Never again" image

lmao! yes unfortunately I do remember that screaming gibbering craziness. I wouldn't advise her to do another one of those but with ustream it's just her live via webcam and we post questions in a chat room box thing lol and she reads them and answers. I doubt it would happen but it would be interesting if she did do it.

~*NICOLE*~
www.twitter.com/nicoletp
image

avatar

Hott TAMALE

Posts: 3,304 Laughing, we hurried
beneath the sky
To an obscure place to hide

#30 [url]

Jun 9 09 2:17 PM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
[email protected] Who produced the single?about 4 hours ago from web in reply to MariahCarey
[email protected] Uptempo right?about 4 hours ago from web in reply to MariahCarey
[email protected] Did you end up working with Walter Afanasieff again on the new album?about 4 hours ago from web in reply to MariahCarey
Eww he's soo annoying..he's constantly criticizing yet all up in her business all of a sudden.

~*NICOLE*~
www.twitter.com/nicoletp
image

Remove this ad
avatar

Kevon

Administrator

Posts: 40,352 'Showing receipts and offering seats'

#31 [url]

Jun 9 09 4:49 PM

As if she's going to bother replying to his porcine ass

image
The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

avatar

Mariah10Carey88

Posts: 9,278


my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#32 [url]

Jun 9 09 7:46 PM

So"Obsessed" is an uptempo fun summer record. We were gonna go w/the ballad 1st but don't worry,its coming. I tried to make something .. For all who love Butterfly, and even older albums,but"Obsessed" has to come out 1st, asap!! Its different for me,but clearly,its SO me!
10 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

#33 [url]

Jun 9 09 7:52 PM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
So"Obsessed" is an uptempo fun summer record. We were gonna go w/the ballad 1st but don't worry,its coming. I tried to make something .. For all who love Butterfly, and even older albums,but"Obsessed" has to come out 1st, asap!! Its different for me,but clearly,its SO me!
10 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

OMG!!!

*DIES AND GOES TO HEAVEN*

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."


#34 [url]

Jun 9 09 7:56 PM

I'm going out of my mind right now because this is just what I wanted from a Lead single for MC and not only for this Album. A Fun Up-Tempo Summer Record, Something different for her and something with attitude. I'm sick of people thinking all her music is fluff because of her single choices so I think a song with attitude like this might bring in alot of new fans.

avatar

MissyJG

Posts: 6,166 Chillin' at FOMM

#35 [url]

Jun 9 09 8:07 PM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
I'm going out of my mind right now because this is just what I wanted from a Lead single for MC and not only for this Album. A Fun Up-Tempo Summer Record, Something different for her and something with attitude. I'm sick of people thinking all her music is fluff because of her single choices so I think a song with attitude like this might bring in alot of new fans.
Not sure when TMB came out but couldn't that also fit the desciption of 'fun up tempo summer record'?image Not that I don't like TMB but just saying that it might not be THAT different.

I'm so freakin excited though. WHOHOOOO!

Last Edited By: MissyJG Jun 9 09 8:09 PM. Edited 1 time.

#37 [url]

Jun 9 09 8:12 PM

"TMB" is fun but in no way Up-Tempo and even Mariah said it was a mid-tempo. Now even though Mariah said it's Up-tempo I'm not expecting anything more Up-Tempo then "It's Like That" but we all might be suprised.

avatar

hottiecasanova

Posts: 13,038


"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#38 [url]

Jun 9 09 8:26 PM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
So"Obsessed" is an uptempo fun summer record. We were gonna go w/the ballad 1st but don't worry,its coming. I tried to make something .. For all who love Butterfly, and even older albums,but"Obsessed" has to come out 1st, asap!! Its different for me,but clearly,its SO me!
10 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

so motherf*cking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

avatar

MMMIII123

Posts: 2,506 Go back in time to relive
the splendor of you and I

#40 [url]

Jun 9 09 10:03 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
As if she's going to bother replying to his porcine ass
Dead...

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help