Remove this ad

hontasy

Happy to Hang Around

Lead

Jun 7 09 4:23 PM

Tags : :

http://twitter.com/MariahCarey

Latest updates:

Yaay. Workout time.I'm so friggin excited I can't even know what to say. The bleakness is deeeeeeeeeep!!!! : )
about 4 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Just happened to stop singing at 3:27 : )
about 7 hours ago from TwitterBerry

The first thread is to be found here; http://friendsofmariahmessageboard.yuku.com/topic/14731

Last Edited By: Emancipated Tamale Jun 8 09 10:18 PM. Edited 2 times

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#3 [url]

Jun 7 09 4:58 PM

I kinda liked the 220 page long thread

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Hott TAMALE

beneath the sky
To an obscure place to hide

#4 [url]

Jun 7 09 5:05 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
I kinda liked the 220 page long thread image
image me too

~*NICOLE*~
www.twitter.com/nicoletp

#8 [url]

Jun 7 09 8:49 PM

I miss the long thread too. LMAO.

One day, I'm going to take a few hours.. print out that whole thread and spread it all over the floor of my room. I"m gonna take a few hours, read it all, and cry.

WYC9

#9 [url]

Jun 7 09 10:46 PM

One day, I'm going to take a few hours.. print out that whole thread and spread it all over the floor of my room. I"m gonna take a few hours, read it all, and cry.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

MissyJG

#10 [url]

Jun 8 09 12:15 AM

WYC9 wrote:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#11 [url]

Jun 8 09 1:57 AM

CLo wrote:

imageimageimage i love it

#12 [url]

Jun 8 09 3:56 AM

CLo wrote:

LOL

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#13 [url]

Jun 8 09 3:57 AM

# Just got bc from a dinner party (feels quite grown up: ) Going to work and then to get ready 2morrow. Ms.Patti Labelle is being honored!32 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

#14 [url]

Jun 8 09 4:02 AM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
# Just got bc from a dinner party (feels quite grown up: ) Going to work and then to get ready 2morrow. Ms.Patti Labelle is being honored!32 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

How many times can that woman be honored lol.

MamaKaiyan

#15 [url]

Jun 8 09 4:05 AM

jasp17 wrote:
Mariah10Carey88 wrote:

She's not honored/appreciated enough.

#16 [url]

Jun 8 09 4:34 AM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:

Looking forward to that image
When will it air?
I hope we'll get some nice pictures.

Stamos

#17 [url]

Jun 8 09 5:24 AM

MamaKaiyan wrote:
jasp17 wrote:
Mariah10Carey88 wrote:

She's not honored/appreciated enough.
Agreed! The woman is a living legend

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Hott TAMALE

beneath the sky
To an obscure place to hide

#19 [url]

Jun 8 09 4:24 PM

A few celebs go live on ustream via twitter every now and then. It would be interesting if Mariah were to do that and answer some questions and stuff. All the HAMS would probably mess it up for us though lol.

~*NICOLE*~
www.twitter.com/nicoletp

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#20 [url]

Jun 9 09 12:33 AM

Reverend Al Sharpton: TheRevAl Steve harvey was hilarious and I had a talk with jamie fox, a bright brother. I also had time to tell mariah carey how outragous eminen is about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help