Remove this ad

muratmc

#2321 [url]

Sep 23 10 10:42 AM

I propose to have two editions of Béyonce thread, when the new era officially arrives in. One for stans only, and the other more peaceful one for everyone else but them. 

Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2323 [url]

Sep 23 10 11:08 AM

muratmc wrote:
I propose to have two editions of Béyonce thread, when the new era officially arrives in. One for stans only, and the other more peaceful one for everyone else but them. 

What's the matter, Murat?

esettle0

Posts: 21,140 Reflections of your love have come to wither

#2324 [url]

Sep 23 10 11:54 AM

mcfan wrote:
rainbow1199 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Why? Swizz Beatz is still producing Urban uptempos. There are plenty of uptempo songs on Urban radio that are far from Euro-Trash.
Name one with pop crossover appeal.
'Bottoms Up', 'Hot Tottie'. There you have 2.
'Single Ladies' was also not that poppy and yet it was #1 on CHR, crossing over from Urban. Beyoncé can do it again like that.

Singles Ladies was very urban, there was nothing really pop about it. I dont think Bey or her label expected it to crossover to pop the way that it did. And I'm certain they expected IIWAB to be the bigger hit of the two. 

Diva's

Last Edited By: esettle0 Sep 23 10 11:58 AM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#2325 [url]

Sep 23 10 12:08 PM

A new single? Didn't see it coming. Are they planning on rush releasing an album for Christmas or what?

#2327 [url]

Sep 23 10 12:21 PM

muratmc wrote:
You mean a thread where us non stans can trash her?

mcfan

#Beautiful

#2328 [url]

Sep 23 10 12:36 PM

esettle0 wrote:
mcfan wrote:
'Bottoms Up', 'Hot Tottie'. There you have 2.
'Single Ladies' was also not that poppy and yet it was #1 on CHR, crossing over from Urban. Beyoncé can do it again like that.
Singles Ladies was very urban, there was nothing really pop about it. I dont think Bey or her label expected it to crossover to pop the way that it did. And I'm certain they expected IIWAB to be the bigger hit of the two. 
Agreed.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help