wrote:
kevo2002 wrote:
Clown2Kyle wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5JCWIQhuC4

Scary.....

How old is that video? It better have been a long time ago ... image

less than a year, 8/9 months.

SOMEONE, SHOW MARIAH THIS VIDEO NOW! image

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#1325 [url]

May 5 08 2:17 PM

^Yeah, and he obviously still felt that way at the time of that video. Yeah, people change, but I find it hard to believe that people change *that* much in such a short amount of time.

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   

MamaKaiyan

#1326 [url]

May 5 08 2:24 PM

stefwhit wrote:
^that wouldn't surprise if they were somewhere laughing at all of this. Mariah laughing that her fans think they know better than she does who is best for her, I can picture her now after making sweet love to Nick all day and night, going online checking on her fans and getting a good laugh. Meanwhile, back at the ranch Mark is back home laughing that people actually thought him and Mariah were meant to be. He's probably with his boyfriend gettin' a kick out of this. Am I the only one who thinks Mark is gay?

Yes!

Mark is sooooooooooooooooooooooo not gay! I refuse to believe it!

If you ain't never been to the ghetto, don't ever come to the ghetto....'Cause, you wouldn't understand the ghetto. So, stay the F*ck out of the ghetto.

Quote    Reply   

#1330 [url]

May 5 08 4:56 PM

I am younger than Nick and I am married... so whatever.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1331 [url]

May 5 08 5:10 PM

Mariah may do a Beyonce and never confirm anything! And if she never confirms so what? She DOES not have to confirm anything. All she has to do is keep giving us fans her beautiful voice and music. Her personal life is hers. She has never confirm her relationship with Mark. We just assume that they were together. We don't know Nick to really comment on him. He may be a very nice man who makes her very happy and who makes her 'sing real high when he goes down low '(lol..could not resist!). Seriously, all we can do is wish her well. This is of course IF Mariah and Nick are really together and all of this drama is not somehow a part of the new music video.

Last Edited By: Natasha26 May 5 08 5:14 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1333 [url]

May 6 08 10:06 AM

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05062008/gossip/pagesix/diva_does_bliss_109674.htm

May 6, 2008 --

'IT WOULD have to be somebody who would take care of me emotionally and make an effort to understand me deep down. To know who I am, not what I am."

That was Mariah Carey, less than two weeks ago, talking about the possibility of ever marrying again. (The 38-year-old singer's one and only wedlock had been to music mogul Tommy Mottola, who discovered, promoted and then - from Mariah's point of view - imprisoned her.)

Now, suddenly, Mariah Carey has married. First we heard she was engaged to 27-year-old actor Nick Cannon, who reportedly gave her a $2 million ring.

Next thing, reports came in that she and Cannon had wed, suddenly. Her friends were, to put it mildly, stunned, but happy for her. Producer Lee Daniels, who adores her, and was at the helm of her new movie, "Tennessee," told me: "I saw Mariah last at the TriBeCa premiere of the movie. I knew right away there was something different. She is such a relentless worker; nobody understands how hard she works. And even when she's 'relaxed,' you never felt she was really with you, it was like . . . she was always thinking of the next thing, never allowing any true serenity.

"Then she said, 'I'm engaged!' I was floored. But I have to tell you, I've never seen her so happy, calm, at peace. Anyone who knows her, who is fond of her, can only wish the best."

Vogue's Andre Leon Talley, also chimed in. "I can't reach her! She has turned off her BlackBerry!" He added, "She looked so perfect at the premiere of 'Tennessee.' She's a wonderful girl. I hope she finds her bliss."

I add my own hopes that Mariah Carey, the "diva next door," has begun the next journey in her life. Professionally, she has climbed every steep mountain. Now it's time for a personal plateau of happiness.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354249,00.html

Don't Worry, Mariah Has a Prenup

Mariah Carey - yes, she's married, it's confirmed, it really happened down there in the Bahamas. She is now Mrs. Nick Cannon. You always thought you'd marry Mariah? Well, you're too late now!

More importantly: Miss Mariah and Mr. Cannon have a very nice prenuptial agreement.

Mariah apparently told a mutual pal of ours: "Anyone who thinks we didn't have a prenup is smoking something!"

This is not the Mariah Carey of old. She is a smart, smart business woman. For example: Post-Tommy Mottola, Carey nabbed $50 million from her short-lived deal with Virgin Records. After "Glitter," they just paid her all that to walk away!

She's had three hit albums since then: "Charmbracelet," "Emancipation of Mimi" and the current "E=MC2." She has her own perfume line, as well. Mariah also has substantial real estate holdings, and let's not forget the publishing royalties. Her name is on every song. This is not Whitney. She has a small fortune, and she's not about to lose it, even in love.

As for the wedding, I know this much: Mariah's cousin, Shawn McDonald, walked her down the aisle. And the Bahamas ceremony will not be the only one. When Mariah and Nick return from their honeymoon, expect a big party and maybe even a second ceremony, something not so secret, for all the singer's New York pals.

Just posting these here in case some folks are following this thread more than the others. Sorry if this is a double post.

Quote    Reply   

heightsgarage

#1335 [url]

May 6 08 10:55 AM

Honestly -- i'm just REALLY happy for her.

Nick is by far the sexiest and hottest guy she's been with.

Tommy and Luis -- Scumbags

Derek -- hugely overrated and not cute in the face really -- very stale

Mark -- I don't even really believe they were together -- but ew hes really handsome and soulful looking -- but his body is a mess and his style -- gross.

Nick has a tremendous body, he's really cute, love his smile -- and the best thing is -- I bet he puts her in STICHES laughing together.

I'm SO happy for her-- I think they make a really cute and dynamic couple and I hope she's not TOO beyonce and doesn't say ANYTHING about it -- but still maintains some privacy about it.

YAY mariah -- congratulations.

Quote    Reply   

#1337 [url]

Nov 29 09 6:16 AM

This is really funny. Everyone refusing to believe it, some even saying those that did believe it are dumb and gullible..and here it was true.

Whether there is just cause to believe or disbelieve something (as there was plenty of just cause to believe mariah wouldn't have married Nick at all, let alone so quickly),unless there is solid proof, people shouldn't say with such smug certainty that something is or isn't true, no matter how much evidence we may have.

Quote    Reply   

#1339 [url]

Jan 22 10 11:35 PM

heightsgarage wrote:
Honestly -- i'm just REALLY happy for her.

Nick is by far the sexiest and hottest guy she's been with.

Tommy and Luis -- Scumbags

Derek -- hugely overrated and not cute in the face really -- very stale

Mark -- I don't even really believe they were together -- but ew hes really handsome and soulful looking -- but his body is a mess and his style -- gross.

Nick has a tremendous body, he's really cute, love his smile -- and the best thing is -- I bet he puts her in STICHES laughing together.

I'm SO happy for her-- I think they make a really cute and dynamic couple and I hope she's not TOO beyonce and doesn't say ANYTHING about it -- but still maintains some privacy about it.

YAY mariah -- congratulations.
Derek Jeter was by far the hottest guy she was with. The rest (Nick included), have been medicore at best.

A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool because he has to say something. - Plato

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help