May 5 08 6:27 AM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
ok i got it: isnt nick some kind of singer/rapper too? they were recording the wedding song for mariah and MARK, and nick was nice enough to contribute! Solved.
I think that would ruin any wedding image image

Still better than Mark singing on a wedding song for Mariah and Nick. So be more open pleaseimageimage

Edit: I seemed to have missed your point image Blame Rima for calling me at the crack of dawn and making me wake up image

You've heard him sing? He's got that whole deep baritone thing going on, he could pull it off. And it would be with LOVE, so it would be adorable image Weren't there reports of him adorably singing along to tracks as he played them at listening sessions? image

omg, we're not seriously talking about Mark singing the wedding song for mariah and nick with all his love for mariah *wails*

imageimageimage

In my delusional mind, he was singing the wedding song at his own wedding to Mariah image image

ooh! good!!! it doesnt solve why nick was in the studio with them, but who cares? maybe he brought them some pizza, no?imageimageimage

Maybe Nick and Cox are an item Maybe Jewboy is bi and Mariah beds them both. Maybe he was in town for vid, and Mariah didn't trust leaving him at her place. [email protected], your guess is as good as mine I'm high on pain meds right now

If you ain't never been to the ghetto, don't ever come to the ghetto....'Cause, you wouldn't understand the ghetto. So, stay the F*ck out of the ghetto.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

fabulous mcfan

#1302 [url]

May 5 08 6:28 AM

MamaKaiyan wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
ok i got it: isnt nick some kind of singer/rapper too? they were recording the wedding song for mariah and MARK, and nick was nice enough to contribute! Solved.

Still better than Mark singing on a wedding song for Mariah and Nick. So be more open pleaseimageimage

Edit: I seemed to have missed your point image Blame Rima for calling me at the crack of dawn and making me wake up image

You've heard him sing? He's got that whole deep baritone thing going on, he could pull it off. And it would be with LOVE, so it would be adorable image Weren't there reports of him adorably singing along to tracks as he played them at listening sessions? image

omg, we're not seriously talking about Mark singing the wedding song for mariah and nick with all his love for mariah *wails*

imageimageimage

In my delusional mind, he was singing the wedding song at his own wedding to Mariah image image

ooh! good!!! it doesnt solve why nick was in the studio with them, but who cares? maybe he brought them some pizza, no?imageimageimage

Maybe Nick and Cox are an item image image Maybe Jewboy is bi and Mariah beds them both. Maybe he was in town for vid, and Mariah didn't trust leaving him at her place. [email protected], your guess is as good as mine image I'm high on pain meds right now image

Ladies and gentlemen, she lasted what, 4 hours? Give the woman a hand!

"Kick them in the ding ding!"
"Please tell me you upgraded to 802.11n!"
"What's this in my pants?!"

"OMG LORDDDDDDDD JESUS MOSES ASHTON MERYL!!!!!!!!!! LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" - Liron

Quote    Reply   

MamaKaiyan

#1303 [url]

May 5 08 6:32 AM

fabulous mcfan wrote:
MamaKaiyan wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:

imageimageimage

Maybe Nick and Cox are an item image image Maybe Jewboy is bi and Mariah beds them both. Maybe he was in town for vid, and Mariah didn't trust leaving him at her place. [email protected], your guess is as good as mine image I'm high on pain meds right now image
Ladies and gentlemen, she lasted what, 4 hours? Give the woman a hand! image image

FU!!! I went an ENTIRE day without meds!

If you ain't never been to the ghetto, don't ever come to the ghetto....'Cause, you wouldn't understand the ghetto. So, stay the F*ck out of the ghetto.

Quote    Reply   

#1304 [url]

May 5 08 8:28 AM

I don't understand why on earth she is doing this. Really.

IF is for publicity WHY to link her name with MEN??? Really, stop to think. So disgusting, you know, to have your name linked to MEN or date in order to keep the album sales up or even if is because the video. Whatever.

If is true, I am still kinda shocked because it was a quick thing, but it is not my life.

Quote    Reply   

varun84

#1305 [url]

May 5 08 8:45 AM

camilapb27 wrote:
I don't understand why on earth she is doing this. Really.

IF is for publicity WHY to link her name with MEN??? Really, stop to think. So disgusting, you know, to have your name linked to MEN or date in order to keep the album sales up or even if is because the video. Whatever.

If is true, I am still kinda shocked because it was a quick thing, but it is not my life.

It is NOT for publicity...seriously

Just wait and see

Quote    Reply   

#1307 [url]

May 5 08 9:12 AM

Can't you always iron out the deatails of the prenump after a marriage? I was always under that belief, but usually when men leave a relationship unless it is KFed men don't go trying to get spousal support or money from the women. That means you ain't a man. Nick has millions he has his own mini empire so I highly doubt he'll be going after Mariah's bankaccount if things go south...and by south I ain't talking about giving head get your minds out the gutter lol

imageimage

Quote    Reply   

#1308 [url]

May 5 08 9:32 AM

Now I'm starting to believe they got married. I think this is the first time she has done something impulsive (and a little stupid if you ask me). I think when Mark and her broke up, she met Nick and fell in love. I don't know if she is acting like a baby and all this is to get it back at Mark or to prove herself she is able to do impulsive things. If she really married Nick I hope she is happy but the problem most fans have with this is not only that she's contradicting herself (many times we've heard she doesn't believe in marriage and she would only do it to have kids). I think the problem is that Nick doesn't seem like the right guy to do this with. He has cheated on her previous girlfriends, he has told the media everything about his previous relationships,... I didn't like Tommy at all, Luis Miguel wasn't my cup of tea but this one seems like a good guy, and I have no doubts that initially she will be very happy (somthing that we fans love) but we don't want her to be hurt. And if he does. we will hun him down!!!

Quote    Reply   

#1310 [url]

May 5 08 10:03 AM

Mark and Mariah are somewhere laughing at all of this.. probably saying gotcha.... not me... i don't any of this lmaooooo.... i just wish this madness would end already.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1311 [url]

May 5 08 10:10 AM

^that wouldn't surprise if they were somewhere laughing at all of this. Mariah laughing that her fans think they know better than she does who is best for her, I can picture her now after making sweet love to Nick all day and night, going online checking on her fans and getting a good laugh. Meanwhile, back at the ranch Mark is back home laughing that people actually thought him and Mariah were meant to be. He's probably with his boyfriend gettin' a kick out of this. Am I the only one who thinks Mark is gay?

Quote    Reply   

mariah i love you

#1313 [url]

May 5 08 11:57 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354171,00.html

FOX 411 Confirms: Mariah Carey Is Married

Monday, May 05, 2008

Call her Mrs. Cannon. Mariah Carey indeed married actor Nick Cannon last week down in the Bahamas.

Even though there were several unsourced reports at the end of last week, I can now confirm the wedding did take place.

Carey, according to her friends, is "blissful."

"She's never been comfortable talking about her personal life," said one friend. That would make her unique among celebrities. Maybe more celebs should follow her lead.

Carey is 39, so she probably heard her biological clock ticking. Cannon is a nice guy. I met him when he did the movie "Bobby" and he was an articulate, literate young man.

So congrats to Mariah, who friends say had a true "Vision of Love."

Steve McQueen... The King of Cool

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#1317 [url]

May 5 08 12:05 PM

Clown2Kyle wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5JCWIQhuC4

Scary.....

How old is that video? It better have been a long time ago ... image

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help