Remove this ad

#1281 [url]

May 4 08 11:38 PM

hotlikewhoa310 wrote:
The Roof video- black guy
sweetheart video-black guy
Get your number video- black guy
shake it off- the guy cheating -black guy lol
say somethin-black guy aka pharrell

she has had black guys as love interests before

What is 'Get Your Number'???

The Roof, ok I'll give you that one.

Shake It Off- nah...but nice try

Say Something- that doesn't count it's Pharrell...

Sweetheart- Please tell me you know who that fine ass brotha is, he is ridiculously hott and for years I've been trying to find out who he was. (and by the way- he looks like he's mixed, i'm almost 100%)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1282 [url]

May 5 08 12:18 AM


-Get your number ( are you a mariah fan?) haha


sweetheart- dont know who the guy is, i just know mc signed him and his rap group to Crave records lol

and Pharrell doesn't count? When he played a BLACK LOVE INTEREST? lol

Photobucket

Quote    Reply   

#1283 [url]

May 5 08 1:32 AM

Isn't she the one who's always saying how she wants someone who understands her inside and out. I obviously took that to mean not only someone with a similar background (like Jeter), but also someone with similar childhood experiences that could identify with her. How would someone like Nick fit in this picture? This whole mess doesn't smell right to me at all. And, I'm sorry, I will never feel 100% secure with Benny Medina around despite all he's done for her.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mariahfan150

Posts: 33,674

You're going to miss my love in the middle of the night...

#1284 [url]

May 5 08 2:30 AM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
lawd ive neva seen more arguments about race anywehre outside a friggen mariah carey forum. she is white and she is black. and even if she was only black or only white, get over it, its the 21st century. people can date who they want regardless of color or anything.

Great post.



seattlesfinest's Profile Page

Quote    Reply   

#1285 [url]

May 5 08 5:28 AM

THIS MARRIAGE IS A SHAM! OK people, the video in the NYC studio was shot Monday 4/28, going into 6am on Tuesday 4/29. The marriage supposedly took place on Wednesday, 4/30. But didn't a few articles, quoting Bahamian lawyers said that they must be in the country at least 48 hours for it to be a valid marriage? OooooooHhhhhhhhh! OoooooooHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


























Yes, I know this theory can be debunked but let us rejoice in that regardless, thanks

image

Quote    Reply   
avatar

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

Posts: 13,633 My Mind Rebels At Stagnation

#1286 [url]

May 5 08 5:30 AM

MCSparklingDiamond wrote:
THIS MARRIAGE IS A SHAM! image OK people, the video in the NYC studio was shot Monday 4/28, going into 6am on Tuesday 4/29. The marriage supposedly took place on Wednesday, 4/30. But didn't a few articles, quoting Bahamian lawyers said that they must be in the country at least 48 hours for it to be a valid marriage? OooooooHhhhhhhhh! OoooooooHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


























Yes, I know this theory can be debunked but let us rejoice in that regardless, thanks image

well somewhere on AH I heard 1 day.... either way: mark was in the studio and nick wasnt. ok nick doesnt have to be, but why would mark be there when she gets married to nick the next day?image



Quote    Reply   
avatar

fabulous mcfan

Posts: 4,229 Trill E. Beans

#1288 [url]

May 5 08 5:34 AM

^I forgot to tell you, when you told me this earlier, I screamed out "WE GOTCHA NOW CAREY! YOU CANT PULL ONE PAST US!" as I giggled which of course didn't help with the whole roommate-thinking-I-am-sane situation

image

"Kick them in the ding ding!"
"Please tell me you upgraded to 802.11n!"
"What's this in my pants?!"

"OMG LORDDDDDDDD JESUS MOSES ASHTON MERYL!!!!!!!!!! LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" - Liron

Quote    Reply   
avatar

MamaKaiyan

Posts: 11,248 Team Cannon

#1289 [url]

May 5 08 5:37 AM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
MCSparklingDiamond wrote:
THIS MARRIAGE IS A SHAM! image OK people, the video in the NYC studio was shot Monday 4/28, going into 6am on Tuesday 4/29. The marriage supposedly took place on Wednesday, 4/30. But didn't a few articles, quoting Bahamian lawyers said that they must be in the country at least 48 hours for it to be a valid marriage? OooooooHhhhhhhhh! OoooooooHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


























Yes, I know this theory can be debunked but let us rejoice in that regardless, thanks image

well somewhere on AH I heard 1 day.... either way: mark was in the studio and nick wasnt. ok nick doesnt have to be, but why would mark be there when she gets married to nick the next day?image

Hmmm.........maybe she married them both. Maybe they are both just THAT great in bed. Though, I doubt Nick could truly please any woman.

image


If you ain't never been to the ghetto, don't ever come to the ghetto....'Cause, you wouldn't understand the ghetto. So, stay the F*ck out of the ghetto.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

Posts: 13,633 My Mind Rebels At Stagnation

#1290 [url]

May 5 08 5:57 AM

he was?..... let me work on new theories that do not go into the threesome area



Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

fabulous mcfan

Posts: 4,229 Trill E. Beans

#1292 [url]

May 5 08 6:00 AM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
ok i got it: isnt nick some kind of singer/rapper too? they were recording the wedding song for mariah and MARK, and nick was nice enough to contribute! Solved.

I think that would ruin any wedding

image

"Kick them in the ding ding!"
"Please tell me you upgraded to 802.11n!"
"What's this in my pants?!"

"OMG LORDDDDDDDD JESUS MOSES ASHTON MERYL!!!!!!!!!! LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" - Liron

Quote    Reply   
avatar

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

Posts: 13,633 My Mind Rebels At Stagnation

#1293 [url]

May 5 08 6:02 AM

fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
ok i got it: isnt nick some kind of singer/rapper too? they were recording the wedding song for mariah and MARK, and nick was nice enough to contribute! Solved.
I think that would ruin any wedding image image

Still better than Mark singing on a wedding song for Mariah and Nick. So be more open pleaseimageimage



Quote    Reply   
avatar

vinjer

Posts: 9,447 FOMM Extraordinaire

#1294 [url]

May 5 08 6:06 AM

MCSparklingDiamond wrote:
THIS MARRIAGE IS A SHAM! image OK people, the video in the NYC studio was shot Monday 4/28, going into 6am on Tuesday 4/29. The marriage supposedly took place on Wednesday, 4/30. But didn't a few articles, quoting Bahamian lawyers said that they must be in the country at least 48 hours for it to be a valid marriage? OooooooHhhhhhhhh! OoooooooHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this theory can be debunked but let us rejoice in that regardless, thanks image

I thought the very same thing and it gave me hope this is just bullshit!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

fabulous mcfan

Posts: 4,229 Trill E. Beans

#1295 [url]

May 5 08 6:11 AM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
ok i got it: isnt nick some kind of singer/rapper too? they were recording the wedding song for mariah and MARK, and nick was nice enough to contribute! Solved.
I think that would ruin any wedding image image

Still better than Mark singing on a wedding song for Mariah and Nick. So be more open pleaseimageimage

Edit: I seemed to have missed your point Blame Rima for calling me at the crack of dawn and making me wake up

You've heard him sing? He's got that whole deep baritone thing going on, he could pull it off. And it would be with LOVE, so it would be adorable Weren't there reports of him adorably singing along to tracks as he played them at listening sessions?

image

"Kick them in the ding ding!"
"Please tell me you upgraded to 802.11n!"
"What's this in my pants?!"

"OMG LORDDDDDDDD JESUS MOSES ASHTON MERYL!!!!!!!!!! LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" - Liron

Quote    Reply   
avatar

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

Posts: 13,633 My Mind Rebels At Stagnation

#1296 [url]

May 5 08 6:15 AM

fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
ok i got it: isnt nick some kind of singer/rapper too? they were recording the wedding song for mariah and MARK, and nick was nice enough to contribute! Solved.
I think that would ruin any wedding image image

Still better than Mark singing on a wedding song for Mariah and Nick. So be more open pleaseimageimage

Edit: I seemed to have missed your point image Blame Rima for calling me at the crack of dawn and making me wake up image

You've heard him sing? He's got that whole deep baritone thing going on, he could pull it off. And it would be with LOVE, so it would be adorable image Weren't there reports of him adorably singing along to tracks as he played them at listening sessions? image

omg, we're not seriously talking about Mark singing the wedding song for mariah and nick with all his love for mariah *wails*



imageimageimage



Quote    Reply   
avatar

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#1297 [url]

May 5 08 6:18 AM

Dr Brat should rap the Heartbreaker remix part in the wedding

Quote    Reply   
avatar

fabulous mcfan

Posts: 4,229 Trill E. Beans

#1298 [url]

May 5 08 6:19 AM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
ok i got it: isnt nick some kind of singer/rapper too? they were recording the wedding song for mariah and MARK, and nick was nice enough to contribute! Solved.
I think that would ruin any wedding image image

Still better than Mark singing on a wedding song for Mariah and Nick. So be more open pleaseimageimage

Edit: I seemed to have missed your point image Blame Rima for calling me at the crack of dawn and making me wake up image

You've heard him sing? He's got that whole deep baritone thing going on, he could pull it off. And it would be with LOVE, so it would be adorable image Weren't there reports of him adorably singing along to tracks as he played them at listening sessions? image

omg, we're not seriously talking about Mark singing the wedding song for mariah and nick with all his love for mariah *wails*



imageimageimage

In my delusional mind, he was singing the wedding song at his own wedding to Mariah

image

"Kick them in the ding ding!"
"Please tell me you upgraded to 802.11n!"
"What's this in my pants?!"

"OMG LORDDDDDDDD JESUS MOSES ASHTON MERYL!!!!!!!!!! LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" - Liron

Quote    Reply   
avatar

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

Posts: 13,633 My Mind Rebels At Stagnation

#1299 [url]

May 5 08 6:21 AM

fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
ok i got it: isnt nick some kind of singer/rapper too? they were recording the wedding song for mariah and MARK, and nick was nice enough to contribute! Solved.
I think that would ruin any wedding image image

Still better than Mark singing on a wedding song for Mariah and Nick. So be more open pleaseimageimage

Edit: I seemed to have missed your point image Blame Rima for calling me at the crack of dawn and making me wake up image

You've heard him sing? He's got that whole deep baritone thing going on, he could pull it off. And it would be with LOVE, so it would be adorable image Weren't there reports of him adorably singing along to tracks as he played them at listening sessions? image

omg, we're not seriously talking about Mark singing the wedding song for mariah and nick with all his love for mariah *wails*



imageimageimage

In my delusional mind, he was singing the wedding song at his own wedding to Mariah image image

ooh! good!!! it doesnt solve why nick was in the studio with them, but who cares? maybe he brought them some pizza, no?imageimageimage



Quote    Reply   
avatar

MamaKaiyan

Posts: 11,248 Team Cannon

#1300 [url]

May 5 08 6:22 AM

fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
fabulous mcfan wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
ok i got it: isnt nick some kind of singer/rapper too? they were recording the wedding song for mariah and MARK, and nick was nice enough to contribute! Solved.
I think that would ruin any wedding image image

Still better than Mark singing on a wedding song for Mariah and Nick. So be more open pleaseimageimage

Edit: I seemed to have missed your point image Blame Rima for calling me at the crack of dawn and making me wake up image

You've heard him sing? He's got that whole deep baritone thing going on, he could pull it off. And it would be with LOVE, so it would be adorable image Weren't there reports of him adorably singing along to tracks as he played them at listening sessions? image

b!tch, you told me to be your alarm clock!! And, I soooooooooooo want to hear Jewboy sing

image


If you ain't never been to the ghetto, don't ever come to the ghetto....'Cause, you wouldn't understand the ghetto. So, stay the F*ck out of the ghetto.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help