Remove this ad

mcrespect

#41 [url]

May 1 08 2:31 PM

So Mariah broke up with Mark and then two weeks later she finds another guy and gets engaged and married..Right...This is not entertaining anymore..So Mariah stop this madness NOW!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Frozen Soul3

#42 [url]

May 1 08 2:31 PM

wtffff is going on?? lol, i'm so confused. i don't know what to believe... i just hope it isn't true and I reaaaaally hope this wasn't for publicity. that seems so unlike mariah. hopefully it IS just a prank on the media

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

May 1 08 2:36 PM

u kno what's funny. when i 1st made my fomm account, i set nick cannon as my picture jus cuz lots of ppl say i look like him. i had 0 idea they were gona get married!!! does any1 REALLY kno if this is legit or not??

it's kinda funny. it's almost as if I married mariah carey. lol
but seriously...if this marriage is true...im def interested in see'n how long it lasts. like me, nick cannon is quite the player. he's had some pretty top-knotch ex-girls. iuno how faithful this young (seemingly immature) cat can be. Mariah is like 10yrs older than him, but she does still act like shes 16. who knows whats gona happen

Quote    Reply   

Shiny Colibri

#46 [url]

May 1 08 2:38 PM

mvpmvh wrote:
u kno what's funny. when i 1st made my fomm account, i set nick cannon as my picture jus cuz lots of ppl say i look like him. i had 0 idea they were gona get married!!! does any1 REALLY kno if this is legit or not??

it's kinda funny. it's almost as if I married mariah carey. lol
but seriously...if this marriage is true...im def interested in see'n how long it lasts. like me, nick cannon is quite the player. he's had some pretty top-knotch ex-girls. iuno how faithful this young (seemingly immature) cat can be. Mariah is like 10yrs older than him, but she does still act like shes 16. who knows whats gona happen

so sad you shoulda marry her and tell us everything

MY MARIAH MIMI BABY YEAY***********PURCHASE E=MC² NOW

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#48 [url]

May 1 08 2:40 PM

When is Mariah's next appearance? It'll be cleared up then. The View will get the truth out for sure

The legendary Wing returns. The new CD 'Memwahs of an Impefect Angew'. In stores now!
Includes the 'Angews Cwy', 'Wibbon', 'It's A Wap' and the #1 single 'Candy Wing'.

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,157 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#49 [url]

May 1 08 2:41 PM

NO WAY
I don't want Mariah Cannon

Quote    Reply   

mcharms2003

#50 [url]

May 1 08 2:46 PM

nike521 wrote:
NO WAY

She'll still be MC , but I want Mariah Sudack

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcrespect

#51 [url]

May 1 08 2:47 PM

Mariah is NOT married to this Nick guy..I don't believe this for a sec..But I'm mad that her camp have resorted to this gimmick to create buzz and draw people's attention..She has never done anything like this before..Why now?Things are looking so good for her..She doesn't need any of these tricks to sell..This is so beneath her!!How has she accepted this?...And of all people out there,they chose this loser?They could have done better than that..

Quote    Reply   

veda very shining

#52 [url]

May 1 08 2:50 PM

mcharms2003 wrote:
nike521 wrote:
NO WAY

She'll still be MC image, but I want Mariah Sudack image image

this board is still FOMM (FRIENDS OF MARIAH MOTTOLA) image

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

May 1 08 2:54 PM

Tlc79 wrote:
LOVE STORY being the next single freaks me out more than them getting married....image

I agree. This couple is so RANDOM that I doubt it's ture. They are creating hype.

Quote    Reply   

mcharms2003

#58 [url]

May 1 08 2:57 PM

veda very shining wrote:
mcharms2003 wrote:
nike521 wrote:
NO WAY

She'll still be MC image, but I want Mariah Sudack image image

this board is still FOMM (FRIENDS OF MARIAH MOTTOLA) image

image ^ No, it's FOMM stands for Friends of Mariah (and) Mark. imageimage

Btw, this MC/NC rumors is now starting to overshadow her good performance in Tennessee. That was what she was there for not to create some rumors about her being engage or married or whatever. She's finally getting some nice reviews, but too much talk about them just take everything else she worked hard for in the backseat.

Quote    Reply   

Camelina

#60 [url]

May 1 08 2:57 PM

Pure delirium...
But it's very funny and exciting at the same time.image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help