Remove this ad

Jill

#21 [url]

May 1 08 2:02 PM

this a crazy, but kinda funny. The media manipulates everything and now they are being manipulated....so weird

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#27 [url]

May 1 08 2:08 PM

They go to Bahamas to shoot the O.O.C. music video
Da Brat will go too cause she has guest appearance in the video

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

May 1 08 2:14 PM

I CANT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY

its sad when 2 people would have to go this low all in the name of a VIDEO...SAD

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#31 [url]

May 1 08 2:17 PM

worse than Glitter image

Quote    Reply   

MCharmbracelet

#33 [url]

May 1 08 2:19 PM

MisplacedValidity wrote:
Where is the pic in the top post from?

Anyway, is this some big joke I am not in on? I feel like I am on Survivor and have no idea my alliance is screwing me over image

hello, it's from the billboard awards

Edit: reading that again I have to say that I meant hello as in 'hi', NOT as in 'duh!' LOL

Last Edited By: MCharmbracelet May 1 08 2:22 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Nike

#37 [url]

May 1 08 2:22 PM

I never knew I could hurt like this

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

May 1 08 2:24 PM

I'm upset because I never thought MC would be apart of such crazy sh*t its like beyond pop fiction, punked, publicity stunt, its like talk about taking things too far LOL And if its a cover up for her and Mark...then its still stupid LOL

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

May 1 08 2:25 PM

Mariah and Mark broke up 2 weeks ago

Hey I was listening to the radio a few minutes ago here in Atlanta and the guest DJ on the Ryan Cameron show said that he and Mark SUdack had dinner about two weeks ago and Mark told him "yo wifey and I broke up two weeks ago"....so take that how you will......I'll believe it when her people confirm or we have picture proof.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help