Remove this ad

jbachelo

World Class Trouble Maker

Lead

May 1 08 1:39 PM

Tags : :

A source close to Nick Cannon has confirmed exclusively to Latina.com that Cannon and Mariah Carey are married! The couple wed yesterday in a small ceremony on an island and it was "very implusive," according to our source. The wedding was attended by a few close friends of the couple, including Da Brat.

Details forthcoming, but we'd like to be the first to say congrats to the happy couple!

http://www.latina.com/entertainment/daily-latina/more-daily-latina/breaking-exclusive-mariah-carey-and-nick-cannon-are-mar

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,157 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#3 [url]

May 1 08 1:42 PM

THIS IS O.O.C.²

Quote    Reply   

jbachelo

#9 [url]

May 1 08 1:49 PM

I can't tell you who this is, or he could risk his job... but here is a convo I just had

BachelorJ15: Mariah is married according to several sources!
---: i just wanted to say that erik is out so this is true
---: erik went to the bahamas for this
BachelorJ15: It's TRUE?
---: it makes sense now
BachelorJ15: noooooooooooo
BachelorJ15: NOOOOOO
----: lol
BachelorJ15: R U FOR REAL
----: i know!
----: i am soo serious
----: he left for the bahamas 2 days ago and thats all he said and smiled
----: so it makes sense

Quote    Reply   

jbachelo

#10 [url]

May 1 08 1:50 PM

^In reference to Erik Bradley from B96

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#11 [url]

May 1 08 1:54 PM

Where is the pic in the top post from?

Anyway, is this some big joke I am not in on? I feel like I am on Survivor and have no idea my alliance is screwing me over

http://friendsofmariahmessageboard.yuku.com/sreply/690834/New-Album-Discussion#collapseThreeReply690834

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

May 1 08 1:54 PM

jbachelo wrote:
I can't tell you who this is, or he could risk his job... but here is a convo I just had

BachelorJ15: Mariah is married according to several sources!
---: i just wanted to say that erik is out so this is true
---: erik went to the bahamas for this
BachelorJ15: It's TRUE?
---: it makes sense now
BachelorJ15: noooooooooooo
BachelorJ15: NOOOOOO
----: lol
BachelorJ15: R U FOR REAL
----: i know!
----: i am soo serious
----: he left for the bahamas 2 days ago and thats all he said and smiled
----: so it makes sense

Erik from B96?

oh C'mon.. ok.. she's in the Bahamas, but i really doubt she'd be there to get married with Cannon, she has her own home there, she's just spending a free time with friends. image

Quote    Reply   

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#13 [url]

May 1 08 1:55 PM

I don't understand why Mariah's people aren't addressing this.

Someone on another board suggested this is all a prank for that new Ashton show on E!

http://friendsofmariahmessageboard.yuku.com/sreply/690834/New-Album-Discussion#collapseThreeReply690834

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

May 1 08 1:56 PM

This is from the website shamelesshype.com

As you all should know by now, there has been alot of talk about the relationship between Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon! Recently, it has been said that the twosome is engaged, but I personally have received word from a PR contact who is connected to Def Jam that the whole rumor is a PR stunt. Nick Cannon is apparently going to play Mariah's love interest in her next single, "Love Story" and the whole relationship hoopla was planted to create more Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon chatter when the new video is released.

Sent to [email protected]:

Hey Kev,
I just wanted to tell you that this whole talk concerning Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon is a PR stunt in an attempt to keep Mariah's name in the media. I was having lunch with my homegirl who is an college intern at Def Jam and she gave me the breakdown. She has a new video coming soon for her next single, Love Story and Nick is going to play her love interest. Her people are pushing the story of them being an item in hopes that it will keep her album sales up and her name in the press. I just wanted to keep my n*gga in the loop since you are doing the Shameless Hype thing. Keep up the good work boy!

Chris

Wow! The saga continues....

Quote    Reply   

MisplacedValidity

Administrator

#18 [url]

May 1 08 1:59 PM

isulady wrote:

As you all should know by now, there has been alot of talk about the relationship between Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon! Recently, it has been said that the twosome is engaged, but I personally have received word from a PR contact who is connected to Def Jam that the whole rumor is a PR stunt. Nick Cannon is apparently going to play Mariah's love interest in her next single, "Love Story" and the whole relationship hoopla was planted to create more Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon chatter when the new video is released.

Hey Kev,
I just wanted to tell you that this whole talk concerning Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon is a PR stunt in an attempt to keep Mariah's name in the media. I was having lunch with my homegirl who is an college intern at Def Jam and she gave me the breakdown. She has a new video coming soon for her next single, Love Story and Nick is going to play her love interest. Her people are pushing the story of them being an item in hopes that it will keep her album sales up and her name in the press. I just wanted to keep my n*gga in the loop since you are doing the Shameless Hype thing. Keep up the good work boy!

Chris

If it really is a publicity stunt as a I said a day or two ago, I'd be disappointed in Mariah. She's better than that. I can't imagine it winning her any fans.

Quote    Reply   

Shiny Colibri

#19 [url]

May 1 08 1:59 PM

isulady wrote:

Hey Kev,

Chris

good to hear thatimage

MY MARIAH MIMI BABY YEAY***********PURCHASE E=MC² NOW

Quote    Reply   

mcharms2003

#20 [url]

May 1 08 2:00 PM

tekce wrote:
mariah is marrying mark in the bahames .. i hope...

LOL, I hope Nick is just the decoy and she's actually marrying the right man, her one and only Mark Sudack.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help