Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#21 [url]

Jun 12 17 8:45 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
I am not sure the general public cares that much. 

Not enough to kill off them liking her music if its genuinely good, I agree. Are the public a bit more aware she's a bit of a brat? Yeah, I would say. The GP may not read music boards but they read tabloids and her antics have been covered a lot there. But then look at Madonna - how many awful stories and antics did she peddle in her heyday and people still lapped up her music. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#22 [url]

Jun 13 17 3:46 PM

carlos b fly wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:
I am not sure the general public cares that much. 

Not enough to kill off them liking her music if its genuinely good, I agree. Are the public a bit more aware she's a bit of a brat? Yeah, I would say. The GP may not read music boards but they read tabloids and her antics have been covered a lot there. But then look at Madonna - how many awful stories and antics did she peddle in her heyday and people still lapped up her music. 

Madonna is a great example. Back in the "Bedtime Stories" days, she dissed Mariah and Janet on interviews, I remember her bitterly saying "Are Boyz II Men still #1?" on a red carpet interview. She was shooting everyone left and right and it didn't impact her success.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#23 [url]

Jun 13 17 4:17 PM

Things were a little bit different back then though, you didn't have this internet culture that we have where these things can get exposed and blow up as much as they do now. Like, look at the 'IDKH' shade, no one really paid much attention to that until like 12 years later when the internet caught onto it and it became a pop culture moment.

Not that I think it impacts it always impacts them negatively, I mean, Taylor basically made her career out of that "talking trash about other celebs" publicity angle.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#24 [url]

Aug 11 17 7:47 AM

I just saw a blind item saying that "you know who" is going to release a new single next week and it could definitely be Taylor considering the amount of hype she has now

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#25 [url]

Aug 11 17 10:20 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
I just saw a blind item saying that "you know who" is going to release a new single next week and it could definitely be Taylor considering the amount of hype she has now

Let us pray (so it can go #1 ASAP and save the One Sweet Day record!).

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Aug 11 17 1:46 PM

This court room drama could very well be the foundation she is setting up for a "women against sexual violence" themed lead single. Let us pray!

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#28 [url]

"I want to thank Judge William J. Martinez and the jury for their careful consideration, my attorneys Doug Baldridge, Danielle Foley, Jay Schaudies and Katie Write for fighting for me and anyone who feels silenced by sexual assault, and especially anyone who offered their support throughout this four-year ordeal and two-year long trial process.

I acknowledge the privilege that I benefit from in life, in society and in my ability to shoulder the enormous cost of defending myself in a trial like this. My hope is to help those whose voices should also be heard. Therefore, I will be making donations in the near future to multiple organizations that help sexual assault victims defend themselves."

LuAnn, ha impact!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help