Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#81 [url]

Aug 7 17 4:32 PM

^Wild Thoughts seems like the biggest threat to unseat Despacito, but it's not doing super well either, no? We don't want Rihanna getting more number ones either lol.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#82 [url]

Aug 7 17 11:59 PM

Wild Thoughts isn't going to do it.

But it does some more promising that it's not going to go all the way. I told you guys a month is a long time. 11 or 12 weeks sounds threatening because it's a double digit number... but it's still not 16 WEEKS... an entire month. Whatever will be will be though! lol

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#83 [url]

Aug 8 17 7:02 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
^Wild Thoughts seems like the biggest threat to unseat Despacito, but it's not doing super well either, no? We don't want Rihanna getting more number ones either lol.
It has the airplay but it's behind in streaming and sales. "Unforgettable" is higher in sales and on Spotify, but it's a little behind in airplay at Pop. 

"Wild Thoughts" can't be #1

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#84 [url]

Aug 8 17 8:24 AM

How many weeks is Despacito at #1 now? Is it 11 or 12, I've lost count.

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   

hontasy

#85 [url]

Aug 8 17 9:06 AM

matty tat tat wrote:
How many weeks is Despacito at #1 now? Is it 11 or 12, I've lost count.

It's at 13 weeks now, and i think 14 is guaranteed. 

Quote    Reply   

#87 [url]

Aug 8 17 11:10 AM

I know it's a longshot but I'm hoping Kesha comes through to get the #1. Does she have any big live performances coming up? Are the VMA's sometime before Despacito would hit the 16-week mark?

Quote    Reply   

Migrate90

#88 [url]

Aug 8 17 11:54 AM

I actually heard Despacito the other day for the first time (when I was out w/ friends - I NEVER listen to the radio) and was like "this 1999 Enrique Iglesias ripoff is threatening OSD?!!! 😂😂😂" I hope it's overtaken by another song (but not Wild Thoughts -- that one sucks donkey balls) soon, but if it does end up breaking the record oh well!

Quote    Reply   

#89 [url]

Aug 8 17 5:05 PM

Last night I dreamed Ed Sheeran released a duet with Justin Bieber called "No Chances" and it debuted at #1 ending "Despacito"'s reign lol. Like everybody else's, my dreams are usually super crazy (i.e. me jumping over a giant living doughnut), but this one I had seemed kinda plausible. Even my dreams are getting all serious now the OSD record is threatened. smiley: laugh

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#90 [url]

Aug 8 17 5:46 PM

Next Monday - Despacito (Remix 2) featuring Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran impact on Radio

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#91 [url]

Aug 8 17 8:06 PM

Nike wrote:
Next Monday - Despacito (Remix 2) featuring Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran impact on Radio

Are you joking? lol never can tell with you.  Ed Sheeran did show interest in participating on a remix of the song, so if you are joking it is a very realistic joke LOL.  I don't see anything official though.  

Quote    Reply   

#92 [url]

Aug 8 17 9:49 PM

Nike wrote:
Pfft! OSD never had to have a remix released to push it longer at #1.

Mariah should release a OSD remix with Beyonce, Adele, Sia and Pink smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#95 [url]

Aug 9 17 11:33 PM

Where is some new music? Where are the superstar releases? I feel like it's been such a dull summer for music. I'm blaming them for Despacito going so far. I feel like the Hot 100 has been stagnant for months.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#98 [url]

Aug 10 17 3:16 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
If the Pink song is her typical generic dumb lead single it should do well, doubtful though it would unseat Despacito in time.

Pink's one is good but I dunno if it's #1 material or if she's even hot enough now to get such a sudden surge that could propel her up to #1 fast enough.

Quote    Reply   

#100 [url]

Aug 10 17 5:28 PM

"Attention" by Charlie Puth could be a sleeper smash? It's increased in sales, airplay and I would assume it's doing well in streaming then but I don't have the numbers, just wondering what the analysts here think LOL

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help