Sorry but that last note was amazing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#942 [url]

Jul 28 17 3:41 PM

It might've been 'impressive' in technical terms but it still sounded like a drowning cat (and yes, so does Patti LaBelle half the time).

Quote    Reply   

mcrespect

#945 [url]

Aug 2 17 8:21 AM

Nah, it's not meanness, it's the truth. She has always had a super skinny body type, from head to toe..I wonder if she actually put on some weight in her pregnancies.. Well, the good thing is that she has long thin legs and mini skirts or tight-fitting trousers look really good on her but now that she is growing older, her upper chest area is the problem. You can pretty much tell her age if you look at her face/neck.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#946 [url]

Aug 2 17 10:53 AM

mcrespect wrote:
, her upper chest area is the problem.

I mean, if you look at this pic of her in the orange shirt, she literally looks flat. A bad wardrobe choice.

Quote    Reply   

#947 [url]

Aug 2 17 11:03 AM

LOL at those pics -- I gotta say, it's amazing that for how incredibly talented the vocal trinity is/was, they're also all hilarious. These girls today have nothing on them, talent or humor-wise (except Rihanna, who is pretty hilarious herself).

Quote    Reply   

hontasy

#948 [url]

Aug 3 17 2:52 AM

She has become "cool" to like now, something she has never been i guess.

And who's that hunk she's walking with?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#949 [url]

Aug 3 17 5:45 AM

jamiclever wrote:
These girls today have nothing on them, talent or humor-wise (except Rihanna, who is pretty hilarious herself).

Intentionally hilarious or hilarious for her lack of talent / intelligence? 

Quote    Reply   

mcrespect

#950 [url]

Aug 3 17 11:21 AM

hontasy wrote:
She has become "cool" to like now, something she has never been i guess.

And who's that hunk she's walking with?
He is Pepe Munoz, a dancer and her fashion illustrator, he has been sketching all her Paris 2017 fashion moments..There was speculation that they are dating but Celine has denied it.

Quote    Reply   

#951 [url]

Aug 3 17 11:34 AM

Perez Hilton did a whole podcast today about how Mariah was a mess at Hollywood Bowl and she isn't taking care of her voice like Celine Dion whose voice has gotten "better with age."

Perez has made comments like this before, saying Celine is the greatest singer ever and Mariah isn't.

I just HATE him, lol. It's funny how much he complains about Trump when IMO he is one of the pioneers of the online troll movement. He is a nasty, bitter person who cares about absolutely no one but himself. And I love Celine and think she's one of the greats, but to say her voice has gotten better with age is just delusional...

Quote    Reply   

mcrespect

#952 [url]

Aug 3 17 11:46 AM

He was there at the Hollywood Bowl? That show got RAVING reviews by everyone so I don't really give a &^$^ what that jerk has to say. He has always been team Celine so his malicious comments are hardly a surprise..

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#954 [url]

Aug 7 17 9:06 AM

jamiclever wrote:
Perez Hilton did a whole podcast today about how Mariah was a mess at Hollywood Bowl and she isn't taking care of her voice like Celine Dion whose voice has gotten "better with age."

So deluded. If he had said Celine has preserved her voice well (and better than Mariah), I'd actually agree.  

Quote    Reply   

#955 [url]

Aug 7 17 9:58 AM

What Celine has done is preserve the image/reputation of her voice because she hasn't faced any lipping/voice cracking scandal like Mariah has had.

I don't dispute that Celine can still sing but she hasn't preserved her voice to any great extent. Given the fact she led a much more reclusive/settled life to Mariah, she should on paper, sound more like old self. That isn't how it works though. Celine's tone has changed, it's not as rich and full any more. Her voice is very thin and shrieky when she hits higher notes. Celine definitely has more consistency than Mariah but the amount of lipping she does masks the true extent of her vocal condition too.

Quote    Reply   

#956 [url]

Aug 7 17 12:32 PM

^ We should bombard Perez will Celine's version of "Hello" from a year or 2 ago. That was a perfect example of how her voice has become a parody of itself and is in no way, shape, or form better/even close to what it used to be.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help