Remove this ad

#621 [url]

Aug 1 17 1:02 AM

mcfan wrote:
jamiclever wrote:
Full VOL:

Thanks! 

QUEEN BETTER SERVE THESE VOCALS YASS!! Can't wait to hear this full throat slayage on record happy.gif
I lost my wig! severely! 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcrespect

#622 [url]

Aug 1 17 1:45 AM

Emizzle wrote:
Is this Nicole Richie's crew with Mariah? And is that sister-in-law Cameron Diaz back there? Didn't she beef with MC back in the day? lol.

be415a92c34ac993331909af08ad82090592dd4.
Look at that! Well, yeah, I remember her being pretty mean! I guess life is strange,you never know what it will bring..smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#623 [url]

Aug 1 17 2:11 AM

I could never in a million years thought she would use HEAT for her opening. I am beyond happy. Bring it on Mimi.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#625 [url]

Aug 1 17 4:00 AM

If I recall correctly Cameron Diaz said that being strapped down and forced to listen to Mariah would be her idea of torture. And apparently Kween saw her at a restaurant and approached her about all the smack she was talking. Maybe that set ha straight?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

mcrespect

#627 [url]

Aug 1 17 4:18 AM

Kevon wrote:
If I recall correctly Cameron Diaz said that being strapped down and forced to listen to Mariah would be her idea of torture. And apparently Kween saw her at a restaurant and approached her about all the smack she was talking. Maybe that set ha straight? laugh.gif

Maybe! Our girl is more of the confrontational approach! I think she said she used to be quite a bully at school..smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#630 [url]

Aug 1 17 6:30 AM

mimifan09 wrote:
She slayed Vision of Love again last night, went for the "so faithfully" growl too!!
Where are the belts videos for this? 

Risultati immagini per miranda priestly gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#631 [url]

Aug 1 17 8:59 AM

mcrespect wrote:
Seriously, it was a great opening!

indeedy it is smiley: smile

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#632 [url]

Aug 1 17 6:05 PM

I remember saying the reason she didn't have jumbo screens at her last tour was bc she didn't want people filming close up shots of her to avoid any sort of viral lipping moment, and I was ridiculed here and everyone said it was bc she just wanted to save money. Well this tour with Lionel has jumbo trons but they don't come on until after mariahs set is over. While Mariah is on the screens play music videos. Does anyone wanna still say it's about saving money?

Quote    Reply   

LambChops

just kills the time.

#633 [url]

Aug 1 17 7:29 PM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
I remember saying the reason she didn't have jumbo screens at her last tour was bc she didn't want people filming close up shots of her to avoid any sort of viral lipping moment, and I was ridiculed here and everyone said it was bc she just wanted to save money. Well this tour with Lionel has jumbo trons but they don't come on until after mariahs set is over. While Mariah is on the screens play music videos. Does anyone wanna still say it's about saving money?

I've been to hundreds of concerts and this is pretty much always the case for the supporting acts. Only the main artist (Lionel in this case) usually gets the full shebang. For whatever reasons, Mariah's staging has always been incredibly cheap, especially in the last 10 years, and for an artist of her caliber. I do think it's a money saving thing.... but she did end up adding screens at the end of the SSF tour right? I don't think Mariah has been to many concerts as an attendee so sometimes I wonder how oblivious she might be to how these decisions come across. 

Quote    Reply   

#634 [url]

Aug 1 17 7:48 PM

Emizzle wrote:
Is this Nicole Richie's crew with Mariah? And is that sister-in-law Cameron Diaz back there? Didn't she beef with MC back in the day? lol.

be415a92c34ac993331909af08ad82090592dd4.
She looks great. Is that Margot Robbie or am I seeing things? 

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#635 [url]

Aug 1 17 8:34 PM

LambChops wrote:
Mariah10Carey88 wrote:

I've been to hundreds of concerts and this is pretty much always the case for the supporting acts. Only the main artist (Lionel in this case) usually gets the full shebang. For whatever reasons, Mariah's staging has always been incredibly cheap, especially in the last 10 years, and for an artist of her caliber. I do think it's a money saving thing.... but she did end up adding screens at the end of the SSF tour right? I don't think Mariah has been to many concerts as an attendee so sometimes I wonder how oblivious she might be to how these decisions come across. 

The screens are there though. It's not a matter of $$$ for renting and installing them...they're already set up! They could switch on the camera but instead they play music videos. And we were told many times this was a joint tour, not an opening or supporting act.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#637 [url]

Aug 2 17 8:04 AM

LambChops wrote:
Mariah10Carey88 wrote:

I've been to hundreds of concerts and this is pretty much always the case for the supporting acts. Only the main artist (Lionel in this case) usually gets the full shebang. For whatever reasons, Mariah's staging has always been incredibly cheap, especially in the last 10 years, and for an artist of her caliber. 

Yeah, 99% of opening acts don't use the screens the main act does. I actually have no idea why but its pretty much a constant. And Mariah's tour production has indeed been shockingly cheap for nearly ten years. It definitely isn't up to par.  

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#640 [url]

Aug 2 17 10:54 AM

Mariah doesn't want the screens on because every time she puts them on she gets bad press about her weight or whatever else. Hasn't this been obvious for a while now?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help