Jul 26 17 3:50 PM

Yes Mariah, can't wait! Get that 2nd Oscar girl

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Migrate90

#24 [url]

Jul 26 17 6:28 PM

mcrespect wrote:
I'm so excited about this! I hope Mariah has more secret projects to reveal in the upcoming months..

!!!!  Fingers crossed.

I have such high expectations for this. First off, in terms of the quality of the song itself, and then for an Oscar nomination. I know I should get a grip but, hey, a lamb can dream! smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jul 26 17 7:27 PM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
Hopefully the song is good enough to be present in the movie and for promo, not like Almost home where it was like the third song in the credits after everyone left the theatre

This.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jul 26 17 7:59 PM

I'm so excited for this Mariah and Marc Shaimen's work on Merry Christmas II You was classic Mariah! Even on the tracks they didn't write together he did the Live Instruments on almost ever track on that Album. The melody's they came up with were some of her best since Butterfly and Daydream and her vocal's on One Child were on par with her earlier work. I'm hoping this New Song is just as good or even better then the songs on that Album and that Mariah thinking about working with him on the New Album because I feel like they make a perfect team.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#28 [url]

Jul 27 17 4:31 AM

mcfan wrote:
Hopefully no Minnie Mouse vocals.
Oh god no "somewhere in another life..." vocals please. 

Maybe it was a song from the MCIIY era and will have vocals from those sessions smiley: laugh

Queen has 3-4 months to perfect, improve, craft and cry on the bathroom floor to get the vocals on point.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#29 [url]

Jul 27 17 5:01 AM

This Christmas is gonna be extra ultra supremely festive

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#30 [url]

Jul 27 17 10:08 AM

mcfan wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
The first Oscar didn't go to Mariah no matter how much we tell ourselves it did laugh.gif

OMG it didn't?

Risultati immagini per confused whitney houston gif

Is it me or a bit of her areolas appear there?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jul 27 17 10:58 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
The first Oscar didn't go to Mariah no matter how much we tell ourselves it did laugh.gif
LOL. As far as I'm concerned, Mariah and Whitney decked the writers on the way out and broke the Oscar in half to share it a la Cady Heron smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#32 [url]

Jul 27 17 11:01 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
mcfan wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:

OMG it didn't?

Risultati immagini per confused whitney houston gif

Is it me or a bit of her areolas appear there? laugh.gif
Immagine correlata

Queen was serving nipples that night

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#34 [url]

Jul 27 17 11:45 AM

Well, yeah I had seen those pictures before, but I thought her nipples popped out because Whitney was hugging her, now it seems they were out and about the entire evening smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#36 [url]

Jul 27 17 1:46 PM

I'm curious about the song. Never thought I'd say this but this could be part of a great campaign ahead, like warming up the public to her. Not sure if Stella would be bright enough to come up with such a nice plan but the timing is good! Plus the song hasn't leaked yet! Btw, if this is a schmaltzy mess, it will go directly to the IDH-land where Through The Rain and Bye Bye rest peacefully.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#37 [url]

Jul 27 17 2:37 PM

Be more positive, people! We have not even listened to the song and some here are wondering if it is going to be cut from the movie, third on credits rolling, bye bye esque. Jeez!

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#38 [url]

Jul 27 17 2:49 PM

It won't be anything like 'Bye Bye' or that awful '100%' (thank God that wasn't in Precious!) because this is Marc Shaiman, a real musician. Liron wouldn't praise it like that if it wasn't special- she wasn't fond of 'You're Mine' for example and was open about it. I just hope the vocals are good and not overproduced/awkward.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#39 [url]

Jul 27 17 3:34 PM

Kelly Clarkson is voicing in the movie; it would be adorable if there was a interpolated version of the song (a la Where Are You Christmas) that is sung by her character somehow, with Mariah's version in the credits It would also help the song be more recognized and respected probably. While that would probably incite unnecessary comparisons, Kelly's voice isn't exactly in tip top shape either so...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#40 [url]

Jul 27 17 3:35 PM

From Wiki (IT USED TO BE CALLED THE LAMB LMAO)

In September 2014, it was reported that DeVon Franklin would produce a faith-based film inspired by the Nativity story under his production company, Franklin Entertainment, in collaboration with Sony Pictures Animation.[9] In April 2015, Variety reported that Timothy Reckart would direct the film in his directing debut.[5] On August 5, 2015, it was announced that the film, then titled The Lamb, was given an official release date of December 8, 2017.[10] On June 20, 2016, it was announced that Brian Henson and Lisa Henson from The Jim Henson Company will be executive producers for the film, now titled The Star.[3]

Steven Yeun as Bo the donkey[1]
Kelly Clarkson as Leah the horse[1] --- They should've named her Leona.
Aidy Bryant as Ruth the sheep[1]
Keegan-Michael Key as Dave the dove[1]
Kristin Chenoweth as Abby the mouse[1]
Anthony Anderson as Zach the goat[1]
Gabriel Iglesias as Rufus the dog[1]
Ving Rhames as Thaddeus the dog[1]
Delilah as Elizabeth[1]
Kris Kristofferson as Old Donkey[1]
Gina Rodriguez as Mary[1]
Zachary Levi as Joseph[1]
Oprah Winfrey as Deborah the camel[7][1]
Tyler Perry as Cyrus the camel[7][1]
Tracy Morgan as Felix the camel[1]
Christopher Plummer as King Herod[1]
Patricia Heaton as Edith the cow[8]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help