Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

Lead

Jul 24 17 3:23 PM

Tags : :

P!nk has announced her new single with a picture of the video shooting on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW39I38lopv/

This is going to be the first single from her seventh album.

We don't know any details yet, but it seems like it is a collaboration with Sia, and P!nk has producing credits on this.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#2 [url]

Jul 24 17 5:57 PM

P!nk smartened up from the IDGAF attitude of her Try This/Stupid Girls lapse in popularity when "U+Ur Hand" revitalized her career. I don't blame her for catering to radio with her formula of pop uptempo lead single to introduce an otherwise solid body of work as she did with Funhouse and Truth About Love. Both were great albums despite the predictable pop lead singles; Funhouse being her best album.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#5 [url]

Jul 25 17 10:14 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
P!nk is probably the best Pop music has to offer. Her music, image, messages and work are overall far from crap.

Yeah, she is brilliant. I don't overly care for her lead singles off each campaign as they are usually generic and very stereotypical Pink but they're still fun enough and her albums as a whole deliver. Funhouse was such an amazing piece of work.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 25 17 11:18 AM

Yea, I don't love all of Pink's music, but the ones I do love are up there as some of my all-time favorite songs -- like Who Knew, Just Give Me A Reason, and Glitter In The Air.

Any chance she might get the SuperBowl this year? I'm thinking it's between her, Taylor, JLo, and Rihanna.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#9 [url]

Jul 25 17 2:45 PM

^ Me too. She'd be a hell of a lot more exciting to watch than Rihanna, Jennifer or Taylor.

Although I won't be shocked if Benny pulls another blinder and gets Jennifer the gig, so we can all enjoy a megamix of her mostly forgettable hits.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

#10 [url]

Jul 26 17 11:18 PM

P!nk is surely the best choice of those mentioned; or Britney. Jennifer doesn't deserve it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Vincent

#13 [url]

Jul 27 17 1:55 PM

Rihanna, as much as I hate to say it, is deserving and has enough hits for it, spanning over 10 years. J.Lo not so much.

Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#14 [url]

Jul 27 17 2:16 PM

breakbreakdown wrote:
Nah. I think either Rihanna or JLo will do it. Maybe a joint show, who knows.

My God, that sounds like the ultimate version of some of our personal Hells smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

#15 [url]

Jul 27 17 3:29 PM

^Combined with football, yes, more or less my worst nightmare lmfao.

I could see J.Ho doing it with Pitbull.

Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#16 [url]

Jul 27 17 4:41 PM

^ Honestly, I think I'd prefer that. Rihanna onstage is a pitiful sight. She doesn't even bring a sense of stage presence or energy to the stage. Jennifer at least looks like someone put the batteries in five minutes beforehand and she actually rehearsed.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#17 [url]

Jul 27 17 6:29 PM

Why would they have a hasbeen on stage? There is literally NO current or legendary artist in the US that would be capable of putting together a good show?

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#19 [url]

Jul 28 17 7:38 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
Why would they have a hasbeen on stage? There is literally NO current or legendary artist in the US that would be capable of putting together a good show?

In fairness, some people (not me) were likely saying the same thing when Madonna got the gig a few years back... 

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#20 [url]

Jul 28 17 9:53 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:

In fairness, some people (not me) were likely saying the same thing when Madonna got the gig a few years back... 

I am not a fan, but Madonna is a legend on her own right

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help