Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#61 [url]

Jul 11 17 4:44 AM

Mariah's catalogue is worth a fortune, do y'all really think she would give away the masters/stems for free?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,158 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#64 [url]

Jul 11 17 1:20 PM

Scream full version of ABMB

Quote    Reply   

#65 [url]

Jul 11 17 3:39 PM

Mariah wouldn't know where to begin with this and if she cared about it she could post them herself and get way more positive attention. We would be lucky if she had the instincts to do that! They're so short they don't impact original sales if anything they promote what made her a star. 

The span of songs is wide so it makes me think her engineering team, Dana Jon Chapelle or maybe someone associated with him got or accidentally spilled access. He spanned most of her albums until recently while she worked with many diff producers over these albums. I don't see the motivation for leaking to such a small audience though, it feels so random. 

Quote    Reply   

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#67 [url]

Jul 12 17 7:05 AM

Who cares how they're being released, as long as they keep coming.

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#68 [url]

Jul 12 17 11:43 AM

matty tat tat wrote:
Who cares how they're being released, as long as they keep coming.

I'm annoyed that they keep posting little clips. I'd prefer they post the whole song or nothing....  

Quote    Reply   

kittykow105

#69 [url]

Jul 12 17 1:04 PM

The @Mariahsvocals Twitter account said something to the point of #Butterfly20 is coming? That account was the one that posted the "Circles," "Fourth of July," and "One Child" clips. I wonder if Mariah is cooking up something special for the "Butterfly" 20th anniversary. I would kill for a boxed set with some goodies.

Quote    Reply   

kittykow105

#70 [url]

Jul 12 17 1:10 PM

Kevon wrote:
Mariah's catalogue is worth a fortune, do y'all really think she would give away the masters/stems for free?
Is it really though?  Many artists' stems are out there readily available for DJs and producers.  I just downloaded Ariana Grande's last album's stems the other day.  It doesn't affect the sales of these artists.  If anything, Mariah's catalogue sales have never been that great.  Hell, even The Beatles' stems became available on Rock Band a few years ago.  I'm not saying for her to leak her whole catalogue.  I'm just saying that I don't understand the need for people to not leak it, but then share clips.  

We got a lot of cute remixes of "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" with that contest some years ago.  I think it would be awesome if we could do the same with her older music.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#71 [url]

Jul 12 17 1:27 PM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
mcfan wrote:
It's Mariah herself!!

I agree.  It's not a coincidence that the clips that are leaking are all of her favorites.

Queen is building buzz!

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#74 [url]

Jul 13 17 3:55 PM

NOT y'all thinking Mariah is texting Mishka her stems to post on Twitter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#78 [url]

Jul 16 17 4:44 AM

So cool with the WYB alternative take! I've only seen tiny clips from that studio session. I guess that was shot in the early stages, as Mariah's vocal is different? And only Whitney is on the bridge. Btw Mariah was right to change up her verse- I couldn't imagine it without the high note "I never thought I'd sayyyyyy"

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help