Remove this ad

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#41 [url]

Jun 15 17 1:36 PM

Hakeem wrote:
I think I'll get the white zip up though, they should have a size chart though, are these made for twinks or regular people?
smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll I agree............

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jun 15 17 1:39 PM

I'm here for these. Seem like better quality merch than we're used to. And they kept it simple. But they messed up not getting these in hand in time for Pride month.

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Jun 15 17 1:46 PM

DivaMC de wrote:
okay, that was dissapointing .. ROFL ... only this????

It was literally written "a limited edition collection exclusively made to celebrate Pride" on the countdown page, really now?

This is iconic btw.

Pride month will be over but you'll be able to wear it next years anyway.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#44 [url]

Jun 15 17 1:54 PM

Disappointing. There could've been much more options. For example, relevant quotes from her songs, etc.

These photos are 18 years old, there is no reason this couldn't have been announced and shipped June 1. Clearly last minute.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   

DivaMC de

#45 [url]

Jun 15 17 2:04 PM

Kanye wrote:
DivaMC de wrote:
okay, that was dissapointing .. ROFL ... only this????

It was literally written "a limited edition collection exclusively made to celebrate Pride" on the countdown page, really now?

This is iconic btw.

Pride month will be over but you'll be able to wear it next years anyway.

yes, cuz from their FAQ's you could think there will be a little bit more. They could have put those 10 items on her regular webstore with refunds still going to GLAAD ..  for me limited collection means only couple hundres/thousands of each item avaiable and not limited in items for this store.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#46 [url]

Jun 15 17 2:11 PM

Vincent wrote:
Disappointing. There could've been much more options. For example, relevant quotes from her songs, etc.

These photos are 18 years old, there is no reason this couldn't have been announced and shipped June 1. Clearly last minute.

Right. I knew it was going to be apparel, but I thought there'd be wrist bands, sweat bands, visors, c*ck rings, shirts with quotes etc. 

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jun 15 17 2:43 PM

Kween just ripped my pride outfit! I had a rainbow tee made for pride. Looking to order additional merch.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#48 [url]

Jun 15 17 3:21 PM

Yeah they could've done a lot more than just clothes. I got the Lollipop Rainbow tee though lol. Weird that they're not gonna start shipping for another almost three weeks?

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jun 15 17 3:49 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Yeah they could've done a lot more than just clothes. I got the Lollipop Rainbow tee though lol. Weird that they're not gonna start shipping for another almost three weeks?

Mishka probably took too much time setting up the website on Wix and placed her order with Red Bubble too late. smiley: grin

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#50 [url]

Jun 15 17 5:43 PM

Kind of what I was expecting (merch), so hey. I agree that the products could have been a lot cooler, well thought out. Slapping some 18 year old campaign shots onto a black or white t-shirt isn't exactly inspired.  

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Jun 16 17 10:03 AM

I love the Rainbow shirts.

The biggest WTF is that they are not delivering until after most of the Prides are over. I had some people get really excited and then abandon cart when they found that out.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#53 [url]

Jun 16 17 10:50 AM

^Yeah very messy and last minute. They should have done this a month ago.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help