Remove this ad

#8481 [url]

Jun 15 17 12:32 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
I hope it'll be #TeamKimNene vs. Kenya happy.gif
YASSS obviously -- but we all know team KimNene will only last for a certain amount of time before everyone ends up going off on each other. Cannot wait smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#8482 [url]

Jun 15 17 2:29 PM

Andy was dragging Kenya and TamaraTattles earlier, saying it's a messy, ratchet blog and Kenya feeds her her info (ie; the wedding ish). There are rumors swirling Kenya and Cynthia have either been fired or reduced to make room For Nene/Kim/Shamea, but so far those are only rumors. The only scene that has for sure been shot so far is Shamea's bridal shower with Kandi and Porsha in attendance.
I hope Shamea finally gets her peach this season, she has both a built in storyline with her wedding to the Kenyan Prince and that could be the group trip too.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#8484 [url]

Jun 16 17 3:05 AM

Kenya has confirmed to People that she secretly got married to some random businessman. Tbh I don't believe anything with her, just like her whole life this marriage too is shadier than even Phaedra's divorce.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8485 [url]

Jun 16 17 3:56 AM

Well makes sense that she would marry a business man because it probably is just a business arrangement

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8487 [url]

Jun 16 17 7:30 AM

NYC: Meh bit of a bland episode. Ramona having her daughter and friends console her about Bethenny Bethenny is just so negative it's like, she clearly doesn't have any respect for any of them. I would stop inviting her to events if I knew there would be a sarcastic running commentary throughout the whole thing.

And her party, the most blatant product pushing yet. It wasn't even a party, she just invited the girls around to her apartment and they all danced around a massive bottle of Skinny Girl

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

#8490 [url]

Jun 16 17 3:19 PM

Nene confirms she's coming back F/T, not P/T like TMZ is reporting at the 5:54 mark.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8492 [url]

^I saw that a couple minutes ago too, loved seeing Lydia put Shannon Bensimon Beador in her place. I hope Lydia sticks with #TeamVickiKelly - Shannon and Tamra can be miserable cows on their own.

Quote    Reply   

#8493 [url]

LOL, Shannon has got to be the most unstable housewife of the entire series. She always seems like she's 2 seconds away from complete armageddon -- lol at Lydia (one of the most harmless, easygoing housewives ever) making her storm away and rip her mic off.

OC looks like it's gonna be a good one!

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

#8494 [url]

jamiclever wrote:
LOL, Shannon has got to be the most unstable housewife of the entire series. She always seems like she's 2 seconds away from complete armageddon -- lol at Lydia (one of the most harmless, easygoing housewives ever) making her storm away and rip her mic off.

OC looks like it's gonna be a good one!

Almost positive that was Lydia's first group filming too and she snapped like that. Shannon is THAT next level crazy that makes the most harmless girl lose her !!%*. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8495 [url]

NYC - this season really is just harmless filler back to back, isn't it? It was nice to see Sonja get some more spotlight this week but its was only really just a retread of what we've seen from her for years - bouncing off several men all at the same time. Tinsley has turned into such wasted potential. She has so much storyline to offer with her backstory and its been so side lined.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8496 [url]

^Yeah aside from the Ramona-Bethenny fight the season has been a total snooze. They've been teasing that the Mexico trip will be one of the craziest yet, don't know if I believe that though cos I didn't really see anything too crazy in that recent trailer. The NY trips very rarely disappoint though! I agree with you that Tinsley has a great storyline bubbling underneath- I think/hope we'll see more of it though judging by next week's preview. She seems really broken and sad but like she's ultimately a good person.

Quote    Reply   

#8499 [url]

It's frustrating because a lot of the juice is sucked out of the LuAnn/Tom storyline because we know they're still together now. If they had broken up, these little side comments and chicks (mostly brought in by Ramona, LOL), would be a lot more interesting. It's obvious LuAnn doesn't really care, so why should we?

Yea, I hope Tinsley stays around. She's got a fun personality and, more importantly, interesting story and some bite. It looks like she gets a little heated with Ramona later this season, so hopefully that'll be fun.

I love my Sonja though and could watch her dating life 24/7. LOL at her trying to explain her relationship with Frenchie to Rocco -- I was laughing my a** off. Tbh, Sonja is goals. When I'm in my 50's, I wanna look just like her, be f***ing hot young men, and have an older sugar daddy treating me to dinner. What could be better?

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8500 [url]

What a total filler episode. Boring side stories all episode with a "I have to find an excuse for a party" party tagged on the end in which nothing really happened and Bethenny refuses to show up. Standard. It was exciting to see the women's march up close and personal with Carole and Dorinda but that was about it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help