Remove this ad

#421 [url]

Jun 14 17 8:21 AM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
I barely know Lionel so I'm not familiar with his live performing and if he lips or not. I can't imagine if he does all his stuff live he would be cool standing next to Mariah as she lips all the hard parts and random notes throughout lol

I feel this is a pet peeve of yours rather than concerns of Lionel or Mariah though. I saw you complain about Mariah standing next to John Legend while she lipped parts of When Christmas Comes back in December. Mariah probably doesn't give a !+++. I'm sure she has more respect for Lionel than someone like Miguel, who she also stood next to and lipped parts of #Beautiful. But if they decide to sing Endless Love, she's going to most likely lip parts of it. Celine Dion stood next to Andrea Bocelli and lipped The Prayer. This stuff happens in the music industry. It's not something exclusive to Mariah. Nor should Mariah be expected to come out when trying to promote a tour and say "well my voice isn't what it was in 1992 so I can't actually sing Endless Love like before." This tour was always just a business arrangement. She'll do her 60 minutes and be gone faster than anyone can say Endless Love.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#422 [url]

Jun 14 17 9:22 AM

Did we get confirmation that she is performing halfway through the show or that she is opening? Can’t remember if we got confirmation she was coming in halfway through or if that was just a theory.

I’m more curious as to her timekeeping for this tour. Is Lionel really going to hang around for an extra hour because she’s late? His fans will need to get back to the nursing home. Or will they just have a hard cut off and say “no Mariah” if she is late and start with his set. How annoyed would you be if you were a lamb and Mariah was cut because she was late?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#424 [url]

Jun 14 17 9:37 AM

This tour is the oddest pairing. It never made any sense. The only connection they have musically is that she remade one of his songs. I don't think it's all that much of a stretch to think they should perform that one song together to try and make *some* sense of this pairing.

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

#426 [url]

Jun 14 17 9:50 AM

Ah yes me posting my opinion totally means I'm freaking out and not being calm. your schtick is tired mario. Oh and you forgot your little housewives gif and forgot to call me hunty. You're slacking

Quote    Reply   

Mariah10Carey88

#428 [url]

Jun 14 17 11:59 AM

You're both pathetic. This board has like 10 users post daily and isn't a quarter as busy as it used to be. Some of it is because of Mariahs career slow down in recent years but seeing as how active other Mariah boards still are I can safely say it's also because of people like you two, cyber bullies with no lives. But carry on your little 10 user circle jerk if it makes you happy.

Quote    Reply   

#429 [url]

Jun 14 17 12:21 PM

She will never collab with Lionel on stage, come on. Maybe on the last show of the tour, but on a regular any day show? NO. We all know Mariah is doing this tour for the money and is not invested at all in it creatively. Any extra effort (including preparing a duet with Lionel) that would make her extend her time on stage would be out of the question I'm sure. I'm happy though she said she will be singing more "obscure" songs (although that probably means singing "Underneath The Stars" and lipping along to "Breakdown") and still can't wait to see her at Anaheim.

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   

jrsoares

#430 [url]

Jun 14 17 2:02 PM

I honestly thought the whole purpose of this pairing was to have them perfoming Endless Love together. Pretty much everyone going will be expecting that.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#431 [url]

Jun 14 17 2:22 PM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
Ah yes me posting my opinion totally means I'm freaking out and not being calm. your schtick is tired mario. Oh and you forgot your little housewives gif and forgot to call me hunty. You're slacking

Between the pair of you, I'm not sure what the issue is - you're right imo, it will be weird if they don't do Endless Love together (a song they've both had a hit with) but as Mario said, she hasn't ruled it out. This'll just be a case of wait and see.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#432 [url]

Jun 14 17 2:31 PM

Kevon wrote:
Did we get confirmation that she is performing halfway through the show or that she is opening? Can’t remember if we got confirmation she was coming in halfway through or if that was just a theory.

I’m more curious as to her timekeeping for this tour. Is Lionel really going to hang around for an extra hour because she’s late? His fans will need to get back to the nursing home. Or will they just have a hard cut off and say “no Mariah” if she is late and start with his set. How annoyed would you be if you were a lamb and Mariah was cut because she was late? laugh.gif

Pretty sure she said it one of those original interviews before the tour got postponed that she was doing an hour in the middle of his set.

Quote    Reply   

#433 [url]

Jun 14 17 3:12 PM

No I don't remember hearing her was doing an hour in the middle I'm sure I heard she was the opening for him (and she has said a few times she's doing an hour long set) Guys I'll be honest I think they are both bluffing.... there's no way they are NOT gonna do Endless Love together, that IS the whole point of them touring together (that and a nice payday to an older demographic who have long since turned off to Mariah) Mariah is a walking contradiction but she will do what she is expected to do in the end, she always does. We'll get our Endless Love, but it'll either be a soft slower shorter version sung mostly in breathy voice then mabye a few belts with just a piano or if it's the full shebang she will certainly lip the (numerous) harder sections. That is a bloody hard song to sing. And you can tell she doesn't love it or she would have sung it since

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#434 [url]

Jun 14 17 3:29 PM

cris258 wrote:
No I don't remember hearing her was doing an hour in the middle I'm sure I heard she was the opening for him (and she has said a few times she's doing an hour long set) Guys I'll be honest I think they are both bluffing.... there's no way they are NOT gonna do Endless Love together, that IS the whole point of them touring together (that and a nice payday to an older demographic who have long since turned off to Mariah) Mariah is a walking contradiction but she will do what she is expected to do in the end, she always does. We'll get our Endless Love, but it'll either be a soft slower shorter version sung mostly in breathy voice then mabye a few belts with just a piano or if it's the full shebang she will certainly lip the (numerous) harder sections. That is a bloody hard song to sing. And you can tell she doesn't love it or she would have sung it since

It was confirmed that there will be an opening act for this. Mariah is not opening for Lionel.

Quote    Reply   

#435 [url]

Jun 14 17 4:02 PM

I hadn't heard it confirmed she wasn't opening, where was this confirmed? If she comes out halfway through I can't help gee that's gonna be an awkward transition if I'm honest... if he just introduces her and leaves and she has her own grand entrance and mabye a VOL first song ala Vegas that could work but if she introduces her and she sashays on and they have to kiss and do small talk then he leaves to let her sing I feel that's gonna be difficult. And I can see Endless Love coming at the end of her set when Lionel Returns not at the start. Hmmmmmmm. I'm hoping this all works out, I'm sure she will be great but I hope the crowd who are gonna be primarily Lionel's crew may be a bit of a tough crowd for Mariah, she doesn't need any more awkward moments on stage, please Lawd!!

Quote    Reply   

#436 [url]

Jun 14 17 6:40 PM

cris258 wrote:
I hadn't heard it confirmed she wasn't opening, where was this confirmed? If she comes out halfway through I can't help gee that's gonna be an awkward transition if I'm honest... if he just introduces her and leaves and she has her own grand entrance and mabye a VOL first song ala Vegas that could work but if she introduces her and she sashays on and they have to kiss and do small talk then he leaves to let her sing I feel that's gonna be difficult. And I can see Endless Love coming at the end of her set when Lionel Returns not at the start. Hmmmmmmm. I'm hoping this all works out, I'm sure she will be great but I hope the crowd who are gonna be primarily Lionel's crew may be a bit of a tough crowd for Mariah, she doesn't need any more awkward moments on stage, please Lawd!!
Well, I'm counting on being one of the few Mariah fans on the first few rows so she notices my lambyness easily (I can go CRAZY when I'm at concerts, which got Toni Braxton to get me on stage to sing with her back in 2013).

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   

bigj405

#437 [url]

Jun 14 17 7:13 PM

My guess is an opening act...Lionel comes out and dos his commodore days material...Mariah comes out does an hour..and then Lionel comes back and does his solo material.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#438 [url]

Jun 14 17 7:26 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Haters are gonna hate, Mario. You can't turn around a jealous, hateful heart. wink.gif
I'll keep them in my prayers. 

Risultati immagini per teresa cross gif

Quote    Reply   

#440 [url]

Jun 15 17 1:55 AM

I would die for a nice duet with a legend like Lionel but even if she decides to do the endless love number, I feel like she is not comfortable with the idea to say the least. She is on american idol mode lately with these gigs, zero excitement, doing mainly for the money, so I kinda hope it doesn't happen? I'm feeling another new years eve mess coming, bad press somehow.. People are expecting her to fail as usual and it gets worse when she is not doing what she loves plus not in control of the situation as a guest.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help