Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#8461 [url]

Jun 9 17 2:41 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Btw I couldn't believe that Bethenny brought up the Brooklyn bridge thing from EIGHT YEARS AGO. And those freaking stolen dresses from several years ago as well. GET OVER IT. Bethenny holds a grudge like no other housewife. I thought her slogan was 'zero f*cks given'? #hypocrite
Clearly her whole "I don't want to talk about it" all this season was more "I need to time to gather all of my receipts over the past 10 years and sit you down when you're at your most wasted to bring it up to watch you make a total a$$ of yourself".

At this point it's clear Ramona has some sort of mental health issues/medication/alcohol problem, to go for her when she was obviously in one of her worst states was cruel.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#8462 [url]

Jun 9 17 9:09 AM

^Yes it did seem calculated on Bethenny's part. Clearly having a sitdown with Ramona when she's wasted and has already been behaving bizarrely all night is never a good idea and Bethenny obviously knows this. If Bethenny had talked to her when she was sober and not opened with 'You haven't been a good friend to me' it would've gone differently. But that's not what the bitchy witch wanted.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8463 [url]

Jun 9 17 9:46 AM

hottiecasanova wrote:
BeyondIdolization wrote:
It'd be an even better dynamic with just Brandi. And Erika the phony fired and back to sucking old dick for money.

Everything else in this post was useless. 

Lets not call other peoples posts useless, shall we? Its only going to upset someone sooner rather than later. 

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8464 [url]

Jun 9 17 9:48 AM

Kevon wrote:
WTH is going on with Ramona? Is she on the verge of some sort of breakdown? Or just bad mixing of meds?! I can't believe what she did to Dorinda's room eek.gif 

I'm seriously worried about Ramona at the moment. She's honestly acting really, really weird. Trashing Dorinda's room like that was creepy.

Think you're right - she's drinking and self medicating. 

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8465 [url]

Jun 9 17 10:40 AM

^I'm not saying Ramona isn't being weird but she explained on a podcast that production had mounted lights on the walls and she took them down because they were too bright. I mean she probably wasn't careful doing that cos she was drunk but she wasn't randomly trashing a room either.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8466 [url]

Jun 9 17 5:12 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
^I'm not saying Ramona isn't being weird but she explained on a podcast that production had mounted lights on the walls and she took them down because they were too bright. I mean she probably wasn't careful doing that cos she was drunk but she wasn't randomly trashing a room either.

I guess that makes it a bit better smiley: laugh I won't lie, I'm worried about her though. I've never seen her like this before.

Quote    Reply   

#8467 [url]

Jun 12 17 11:43 AM

I also thought it was interesting that Dorinda was quick to shut down Jill when she started going on and on about Ramona being miserable. As crazy as Dorinda can be, she has some very loyal bones in her body. It's also good to see she isn't afraid to talk back to Jill and it would definitely make for another interesting dynamic if she really comes back next season.

Ps Jill is gonna be on wwhl this Wednesday with Luann!

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8468 [url]

Jun 12 17 2:43 PM

With RHONY and now WWHL it definitely seems like they're prepping for a Jill return. With this season being a dud and Bethenny hating everyone I really don't see her returning next season. She only signed back on to ultimately land a spinoff which she has now, so there's even less reason to go back (I hope the spinoff flops and Skinnygirl is discontinued so she can go away forever...)

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#8469 [url]

Jun 13 17 1:31 PM

^She's also producing the spin-off and several other shows. From my understand she doesn't own the liquor/alcohol part of the brand and that's literally the only Skinny Girl ish I've ever seen, but I live on the west coast? Maybe the food and other stuff is more regional... IDK?

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8470 [url]

Jun 13 17 2:32 PM

^When I was in LA and Vegas a couple of years ago I found some of the booze but it wasn't super easy to find, and in one of the stores it seemed like they were doing a clearance sale of the few random bottles they had left. IDK I just feel like the whole brand hasn't been relevant since like 2011.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8474 [url]

Jun 15 17 2:59 AM

YASSS the show needed this! Hopefully with both Nene and Kim back and Phaedra gone they can TOTALLY move on from last season's drama- I don't think anyone wants to see a rehash of last season.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8475 [url]

Jun 15 17 4:48 AM

Yasss, I'm hoping Nene is in a better place than she was when she was on her way out the first time. She was just a bit too bitter/hateful. I'm here for some No Tears Just Tea shady messouts

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8476 [url]

Jun 15 17 5:17 AM

Nene was a lot of fun in her guest stint in S8, when the mean girl trifecta of Kenya-Claudia-Cynthia was broken up and Nene and Cynthia were friendly again. I'm sure she'll be more like that as opposed to grouchy S7 Nene.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8477 [url]

Jun 15 17 8:05 AM

Kevon wrote:
Yasss, I'm hoping Nene is in a better place than she was when she was on her way out the first time. She was just a bit too bitter/hateful. 

I think she can/will be. She showed that in S8 with a great guest spot. No one wants grouchy, hateful Nene. Its not the reason why everyone loved her so much.  

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8478 [url]

Jun 15 17 9:35 AM

Yeah, she was so bitter, she needed a break to go do her solo stuff and then come back simply because she wanted to do it, not because it's a chore (unless her solo jobs have dried up and that's why she's back - in which case I am sure Kenya will make note of it and cue lots of mud slinging )

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8480 [url]

Jun 15 17 10:07 AM

Me too. Kenya needs to get dragged for filth and then ditched at the end of the season. Everything about her as as housewife is so shallow and empty, even when she kicks off it's somehow boring.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help