Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#21 [url]

Jun 11 17 8:14 AM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
If she wanted to release merchandise for pride month, why is it kicking of June 15th?  Pride month is halfway over.  By the time you get any shipment it will be over.

I think it is about time she has something like this all year round actually. Other bands and artists have it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 12 17 2:18 PM

She already sells the Rainbow tank top (both in women and mens sizes now) in Vegas. Maybe it's a merch collection expanding form that piece. Mariah-centric stuff you can wear to Pride.

I wish she'd stop with these damn countdowns though. It's kind of annoying at this point, but I guess it's not really hurting anything. 

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jun 12 17 3:00 PM

Emizzle wrote:

I wish she'd stop with these damn countdowns though. It's kind of annoying at this point, but I guess it's not really hurting anything. 

When it's not a countdown to music, the lambs don't care.

Quote    Reply   

kittykow105

#25 [url]

Jun 12 17 4:37 PM

mimifan09 wrote:
Emizzle wrote:

I agree.  Mariah is not an active enough artist to pull off any buzz from a countdown, unless it's for a new album or single.  

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 12 17 7:22 PM

kittykow105 wrote:
mimifan09 wrote:
Emizzle wrote:

I agree.  Mariah is not an active enough artist to pull off any buzz from a countdown, unless it's for a new album or single.  

Exactly, this type of promo just shows how inexperienced and makeshift her current team is.

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#27 [url]

Jun 13 17 4:21 AM

If it's music it will be a collection of songs like as someone said, Valentines EP, or The Ballads. The Gay Anthems IDK.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 13 17 6:17 PM

Music or Video didn't cross my mind in the least bit. That would be a nice surprise but I doubt it.

If she has a Rainbow album cover t-shirt (literally the album cover on a shirt. the one in Vegas I saw I did not like, it was just a rainbow with her name on it) I will be buying two. My boyfriend really wants one as well.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#30 [url]

Jun 13 17 6:39 PM

I need the Rainbow album discounted til it reaches 3 million sold. Let's do this!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 [url]

Jun 15 17 8:49 AM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
So it was just announce the proceeds will officially go to GLADD smile.gif

A portion of the profits. It has been a part of the disclaimer on the website for days:

A portion of proceeds will be donated to GLAAD. GLAAD rewrites the script for LGBTQ acceptance. As a dynamic media force, GLAAD tackles tough issues to shape the narrative and provoke dialogue that leads to cultural change.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jun 15 17 12:56 PM

I'm serving some me in high school realness with the site open waiting for this go live lol.

Quote    Reply   

DivaMC de

#34 [url]

Jun 15 17 12:57 PM

Hakeem wrote:
I'm serving some me in high school realness with the site open waiting for this go live lol.

same here .. don't have a credit card, so I'm not able to buy anything, but still excited .. ROFLsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jun 15 17 12:59 PM

DivaMC de wrote:
Hakeem wrote:

same here .. don't have a credit card, so I'm not able to buy anything, but still excited .. ROFLsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

Lol 1 minute!! Flashback to when I stole my dad's credit card to buy the Dreamlover single on cdnow lol

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#37 [url]

Jun 15 17 1:03 PM

LMFAO this is just some red bubble type %+!%...... and they're "pre-orders" that ship July 1.... "Pride month" is over I do want the zip up hoodie.....

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jun 15 17 1:04 PM

Lol, hoodies everywhere. I think I'll get the white zip up though, they should have a size chart though, are these made for twinks or regular people? I like it snug but not SUPER tight so, I don't know if I should get the medium or the large. I'm 6 foot tall, slim.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jun 15 17 1:21 PM

I pre ordered the white pullover in Small (for europe people lol)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help