Kevon

Administrator

'Showing receipts and offering seats'

Lead

Jun 10 17 3:49 AM

Tags : :

Mariah posted on her FB
18922124_10155376436492766_3621071027517

Amazing how many bigots have come out in her comments section. And salty haters saying she's just trying to profit off her gay fanbase. Hopefully she'll donate some of the proceeds to relevant causes to shut them up.

I reckon it'll be songs like 'CTTA' etc smiley: laugh

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Stamos

#1 [url]

Jun 10 17 4:24 AM

YES Queen!
It's a great and genuine move coming from Mariah!
As for the haters, well, they'll have to deal.
Mariah has always shown love and support for the LGBTQ community and never capitalized on it like some other singers have.
I LOVE HA!

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,159 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#2 [url]

Jun 10 17 11:20 AM

I hope it's a song, not a perfume lol

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 10 17 1:19 PM

This seems to me like a music compilation (probably heavy on the club remixes that were popular at gay clubs). Hopefully new remixes?

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#8 [url]

Jun 10 17 1:44 PM

I think this will be something like that "Valentine's" EP released to Walmart in 2000.

Probably Can't Take That Away Morales Mix, Triumphant Vintage Remix, whatever Through The Rain Remix......

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#9 [url]

Jun 10 17 2:31 PM

I would be very shocked if it wasn't apparel of some sort. Wristbands, headbands, tanks, t-shirts, maybe underwear? You guys jumping to music shocks me.

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#10 [url]

Jun 10 17 3:00 PM

^Yeah, I immediately thought it was gear/apparel. T-shirts with relevant quotes on it from the obvious song choices like CTTA, Outside, etc. Perhaps Rainbow-era themed stuff. I don't see the purpose in releasing a music compilation. A streaming playlist to go along with the apparel would be cute, but...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mariah10Carey88

my panties itch, what do i do? asking for a friend

#13 [url]

Jun 10 17 6:07 PM

Well it's def not music. As we know for anything music related there's usually a countdown to an announcement that something is coming soon, followed by another countdown of the single artwork, followed by a countdown of the single

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#14 [url]

Jun 10 17 6:10 PM

When that fan died on the Manchester terrorist attack, someone uploaded a picture of him wearing a t shirt with the Rainbow cover and lots of lambs wrote there and on message boards that they also wanted a Rainbow t shirt. So, that's probably it along with other things. Maybe Butterfly and Glitter as well.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 10 17 6:43 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
When that fan died on the Manchester terrorist attack, someone uploaded a picture of him wearing a t shirt with the Rainbow cover and lots of lambs wrote there and on message boards that they also wanted a Rainbow t shirt. So, that's probably it along with other things. Maybe Butterfly and Glitter as well.

Wow, I don't think I've ever noticed how... merry... her album titles were around year 2000.

It occurred to me now that she's had three eras as far as album titles are concerned: first, the basic era (Mariah Carey - her own name; Emotions - the lead single; Music Box - that one's charming, I've got to admit, but I'd still place it in this category). Then, this colorful, dainty era (Butterfly, Rainbow, Glitter, Charmbracelet - all pretty self-explanatory). And finally, starting from The Emancipation of Mimi, her album-naming ability (d)evolved into sheer madness, culminating in the Frankentitle that is Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse.

Edit: I would put Daydream into neither 'basic' titles category, nor into her colorful, dainty era. It's pretty awesome name for an album, methinks.

__    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __

Charmbracelet is my favorite MC album. DEAL WIT IT

Last Edited By: Limelord Jun 10 17 6:50 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

DivaMC de

#18 [url]

Jun 10 17 11:09 PM

from the Refund/ Return section:

Underwear or bathing suits
Music or Book Pre-Orders
Any autographed, collectible items.
Any apparel item deemed by Sparkart to show obvious signs of use
Any physical media (CDs, DVDs, vinyl records) that has been opened (removed from its plastic wrap)
Any downloadable media
Any item that is not in its original condition (for example, is damaged or missing parts) for reasons not due to an error on Sparkart's part.

so a lot to look forward

Quote    Reply   

CoCoLambMC

Hit me with your best shot!

#20 [url]

Jun 11 17 5:48 AM

I assumed it was some thrown together digital download ore dance mixes. I would love if she threw in the unreleased #Beautiful dance mix. But like others have said, we have no idea what it is..... a "collection" it seems.....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help