Remove this ad

Kevon

Administrator

#261 [url]

Jun 8 17 9:08 AM

Yeah, I dunno, I think she's just been a bit "smug" this time around? The Britney thing did her no favours. Plus actually calling out Taylor, (and whilst I do respect speaking out against the Queen Snake) was a dangerous move. But still what it all boils down to is the quality of the material so far hasn't been up to scratch. All these other factors mean is that any flop is magnified and folk are gonna come down on her like a tonne of bricks.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#264 [url]

Jun 8 17 11:57 AM

I'm listening, halfway through now and so far it's a bunch of unremarkable floppy pop ditties (I'm sure most of the would've done a lot better than the 3 singles released so far though).

I don’t want no cake on my birthday, errday errrday.

Quote    Reply   

Gospelartist03

#266 [url]

Jun 8 17 10:55 PM

There is so much stale tea going around you would think Aretha was serving it.   Katy is still talking about Taylor like why? other than for desperate attention to her album SO  Taylor announces she is putting her album out on all streaming platforms Tonight  

hqdefault.jpg

Quote    Reply   

#269 [url]

Jun 9 17 3:09 AM

Taylor is so f*cking crafty. smiley: laugh

She better be careful though, I feel like her next album will be under a lot of scrutiny. I have no proof but I feel the public and media are waiting to take her down.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#270 [url]

Jun 9 17 3:50 AM

^I hope so. It's been more than long enough

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,159 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#272 [url]

Jun 9 17 6:26 AM

She is sleeping live on Youtube   smiley: eek

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#274 [url]

Jun 9 17 8:35 AM

I got a few tracks in but I'm just not into her that much to fairly ascertain if it's true sleep sleep, as 90% of her career has been sleep sleep to me

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#275 [url]

Jun 9 17 9:50 AM

seanjonmc wrote:

I can't actually believe she did it. As shady strikes go, this is one of the most well coordinated and dirtiest. This shade was a military exercise. 

Quote    Reply   

#276 [url]

Jun 9 17 11:19 AM

carlos b fly wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:

I can't actually believe she did it. As shady strikes go, this is one of the most well coordinated and dirtiest. This shade was a military exercise. 

Exactly! Taylor is stealing Katy's new album thunder, simply with her old sh*t. Now THAT is Taylors response to swish, swish bish. smiley: laugh

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#277 [url]

Jun 9 17 11:26 AM

It's funny because this is actually my favorite music from her -- I find a lot of her other stuff (including some of her biggest hits) to be terrible fluff, but some of the new stuff is more sonically interesting to me.

I can see why it's gonna flop though, and all of these girls need to get knocked down at some point to remind them they're not on the same level as the legends.

Quote    Reply   

Gospelartist03

#278 [url]

Jun 9 17 12:31 PM

1989 is making its way up the itunes chart LOL oh the drama

anyway Listening to the previews yea there are a few sonically interesting tings on there but nothing grabs you...
Its a filler but "I miss you more than I loved you" is probably the best thing Ive heard on there lyrically anyway...

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#279 [url]

Jun 9 17 4:58 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
carlos b fly wrote:
seanjonmc wrote:

Exactly! Taylor is stealing Katy's new album thunder, simply with her old sh*t. Now THAT is Taylors response to swish, swish bish. smiley: laugh

Its testament to Taylor's power for sure. An A+ for shade for sure but it does show how tragically petty and insecure Taylor is. I'd have let Katy come along, flop and then smash six months later with my own record (which she will).

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#280 [url]

Jun 9 17 5:42 PM

Geeeeezz, this album is really weak. It is all filler. I felt like "Prism" was a collection of B-Sides from "Teenage Dream", and these are the B-Sides to "Prism". smiley: indifferentsmiley: indifferentsmiley: indifferent

I am going to put some VEVO links in case someone is curious but doesn't feel like downloading it. It is all bad though, This is her Bionic with the generic dance production smiley: sicksmiley: sicksmiley: sick

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help