Remove this ad

#8441 [url]

Jun 7 17 5:28 PM

YAAASSS that preview for the reason of the NY season looks awesome! Already dying at drunk Dorinda aka the greatest housewife character in history. Was that LuAnn who fell on the floor drunk?! Screaming smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#8442 [url]

Jun 7 17 5:29 PM

Yeah that trailer is just 'ok'. The highlight was super drunk Luann falling down and like not even trying to catch herself, I'm dying! And yes, Bedave Dorinda so deserves a raise for next season.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8443 [url]

Jun 7 17 5:38 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Yeah that trailer is just 'ok'. The highlight was super drunk Luann falling down and like not even trying to catch herself, I'm dying! laugh.gif

LuAnn almost blowing herself up by the fire was amusing too smiley: laugh

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Jun 8 17 7:12 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8445 [url]

Jun 7 17 5:54 PM

^ They should seriously fulltime Kim if they're remotely serious about a Brandi comeback. Unless Eileen and Rinna give her a second chance to spite LVP, it'll be so hard for her to find a place on the show.

Last Edited By: carlos b fly Jun 7 17 6:06 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

"You think that's sexy? With the Rocket Pop's outside you?"

#8446 [url]

Jun 7 17 5:57 PM

^I think their issue with Kim is all of her ongoing legal stuff or they'd sign her back in a heartbeat. Lord knows she needs a check and she'd work for new girl pay.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8448 [url]

Jun 8 17 3:58 AM

Two of the regular posters in this thread have Breakdown sigs/avatars and it's very confusing to me

Ramona not even coming to LuAnn's aid when she falls is the funniest thing Just "I told you to watch". #friendoftheyear

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#8449 [url]

Jun 8 17 7:13 AM

Kevon wrote:
Two of the regular posters in this thread have Breakdown sigs/avatars and it's very confusing to me laugh.gif

I know. I've had to do a double take a few times in this thread smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#8450 [url]

Jun 8 17 10:30 AM

Omg i LOVED last night's NY episode. I was lol-ing throughout that entire Ramona/Bethenny fight -- which it seems may actually be a bit more serious than it previously seemed? I was literally screaming -- the end of the Berkshires stuff had a similar energy to last year's Berkshires trip, lots of good crazy going on. Bethenny was absolutely hilarious in how she handled it all, I gotta hand it to her. LOL at Ramona trashing Dorinda's house -- she truly has no human decency, huh. smiley: laugh

It was obviously amazing to see Jill. You can see how desperate she is to get back on the show -- I was lol-ing at her story about Ramona not inviting her to her party. Jill remains queen petty but I am so here for it. It was also kinda nice to see the ladies who support LuAnn's marriage get together.

Re: BH -- I'm wondering if Brandi and Erika would be friends? I know they're met before and have said nice things about one another -- that would certainly add a whole new (much needed) dynamic to the cast.

Last Edited By: jamiclever Jun 8 17 12:43 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hottiecasanova

#8451 [url]

Jun 8 17 1:10 PM

jamiclever wrote:
Re: BH -- I'm wondering if Brandi and Erika would be friends? I know they're met before and have said nice things about one another -- that would certainly add a whole new (much needed) dynamic to the cast.

That's a gay wet dream come true. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8453 [url]

Jun 8 17 1:40 PM

NYC: I actually agreed with everything Ramona said to and about Bethenny. She is a user who doesn't give two shits about the people in her life, and her brand isn't doing well anymore. It was like Ramona ripped off Bethenny's mask and she obviously isn't used to that so she had to run away. It was awesome. It was also awesome to see JILL ZARIN, obviously. She blends in effortlessly with these ladies and she looks great!

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8454 [url]

Jun 8 17 2:09 PM

I can't pick a side with those two because whilst Ramona has some truths, her delivery was terrible, and she has done some rotten things as well. It's the sheer delusion on both sides that makes the feud so bizarre. And WTH is going on with Ramona? Is she on the verge of some sort of breakdown? Or just bad mixing of meds?! I can't believe what she did to Dorinda's room She must have gone up to her room and literally fallen into a fit of rage. Dorinda needs to sit her down and make her explain herself for that one not just let her weasel out of it. She probably has no recollection of doing it.

It's a shame that Tinsley isn't moving into Carole's building - I quite like the potential for Carole and Tinsley to be friends, but Tinsley doesn't really seem open to it. Turning down Carole's hot dentist? Gur

I do think they are seriously considering Jill coming back - I can't see why they would invest in that montage of all her and Ramona's fights if they weren't at least potentially setting the groundwork. She was in her element

That was a good episode and I hope it's a sign of things to come.

Quote    Reply   

#8455 [url]

Jun 8 17 2:26 PM

It's funny because Ramona is one of those friends who you can't get rid of. She says horrible things and is downright rude to people, but then she's there for you when you need her so you feel bad getting rid of her. This fight between her and Bethenny exploded last night in a way I couldn't have imagined, but it was SO good. Bethenny did herself no favors by saying that Ramona is just "jealous" and ignoring all of the other truths she said about her.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#8456 [url]

Jun 8 17 2:32 PM

"She's always there for you when you need her"

Tell that to LuAnn who was eating dirt in the trailer as Ramona watched nonchalantly saying "Told you to be careful" *screaming*

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8457 [url]

Jun 8 17 2:54 PM

Btw I couldn't believe that Bethenny brought up the Brooklyn bridge thing from EIGHT YEARS AGO. And those freaking stolen dresses from several years ago as well. GET OVER IT. Bethenny holds a grudge like no other housewife. I thought her slogan was 'zero f*cks given'? #hypocrite

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

In the sands of time

#8458 [url]

Jun 8 17 3:43 PM

Kevon wrote:
"She's always there for you when you need her"

Tell that to LuAnn who was eating dirt in the trailer as Ramona watched nonchalantly saying "Told you to be careful" *screaming* roll.gif

Actually she said, very matter-of-factly, "You should've gone this way". Like, that's really helpful right now Ramona

Quote    Reply   

hottiecasanova

#8460 [url]

Jun 8 17 5:57 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
It'd be an even better dynamic with just Brandi. And Erika the phony fired and back to sucking old dick for money.

Everything else in this post was useless. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help