Remove this ad

Byro

#14041 [url]

Jun 3 17 5:41 PM

Didn't know where else to post this, but does anyone know where Mariah's mom Pat is or how she's doing? I haven't heard anything about her in a very long time but last I saw she wasn't walking well when they went out in NYC a few years ago. Anyone know anything about her?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14042 [url]

Jun 3 17 6:02 PM

Mariah does actually look genuinely happy when she's with Bryan so more power to her. Yeah she's gained some weight but as she says she knows how to drop weight fast, she'll be back in shape by time she's back on stage

Quote    Reply   

#14043 [url]

Jun 4 17 2:37 PM

DodecagonYT wrote:

This is random, really random...

My friend went to ikea this morning and triumphant was playing... WTF
smiley: eeksmiley: eeksmiley: eeksmiley: eeksmiley: eeksmiley: eek Seems like they let a lamb messing with their playlist smiley: roll
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote    Reply   

#14046 [url]

Jun 4 17 8:56 PM

It would have been nice if Mariah would have put her diva antics aside and been a part of the Ariana Grande Manchester benefit concert that was streamed worldwide today. Then she can say she knows her lol. That would have been really nice on her part and for a good cause, too.

Quote    Reply   

#14047 [url]

Jun 4 17 9:47 PM

livelatino80 wrote:
It would have been nice if Mariah would have put her diva antics aside and been a part of the Ariana Grande Manchester benefit concert that was streamed worldwide today. Then she can say she knows her lol. That would have been really nice on her part and for a good cause, too.

Ariana and her team put that together and she asked the artists she wanted there to participate.  I doubt Mariah was even asked to participate.  

Quote    Reply   

Stamos

#14049 [url]

Jun 5 17 3:07 AM

livelatino80 wrote:
It's a 2 way street. She wasn't asked nor went out of her to participate. Wrong on both sides. It's alright.
Why is it wrong from Mariah's side though? I still don't get it.  

~~MCinGR  for the nostalgia ~~

Quote    Reply   

#14050 [url]

Jun 5 17 3:24 AM

I doubt she even knew about it. If she were asked, at least she would have sent a video (like Paul McCartney did).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14051 [url]

Jun 5 17 6:54 AM

Today I heard someone blasting Cam'Ron's 'Oh Boy' in their car, and for a second I thought it was Mariah's version image

__    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __

Charmbracelet is my favorite MC album. DEAL WIT IT

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#14053 [url]

Jun 5 17 7:17 AM

Stamos wrote:
livelatino80 wrote:
It's a 2 way street. She wasn't asked nor went out of her to participate. Wrong on both sides. It's alright.
Why is it wrong from Mariah's side though? I still don't get it.  
Okay? Leave Queen alone. 

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#14054 [url]

Jun 5 17 8:44 AM

Mariah doesn't have to be everywhere. I doubt the fans of other acts like Rihanna or Beyoncé are sweating over the fact that they were not singing yesterday.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#14055 [url]

Jun 5 17 9:32 AM

I saw on UKMix that Mariah had a photoshoot last Friday and last Sunday. Apparently one is promo for the Lionel tour.

Quote    Reply   

#14056 [url]

Jun 5 17 10:17 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
I saw on UKMix that Mariah had a photoshoot last Friday and last Sunday. Apparently one is promo for the Lionel tour.

finally, something to promote the tour 

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#14057 [url]

Jun 5 17 2:06 PM

I knew people would somehow try to bring Mariah into that - the same way I saw people saying Mariah was being shady by not tagging Ariana in her tribute posts

This whole thing has nothing, really to do with Ariana, or Mariah - it's not a promotional opportunity or a lack of 'showing support'

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#14058 [url]

Jun 5 17 5:22 PM

Actually, I was admired no one in the media backlashed Mariah. Her tribute post was meaningful and though I agree it would have been nice a shoutout to Ariana, I'm glad there was no controversy around it. About Mariah being in the concert, I don't think there would be a point in it, because like someone has said: it was a concert organized by Ariana, and she and Mariah don't know each other..

Even though this is a solidarity event that needs to go above these petty rivalries and the rush of this industry business, I must say that Ariana's public perception must have changed drastically (inevitable promotional gain). Even I felt touched by her performances and by her pain/emotion/struggle conveyed in them . She seemed genuine and meaningful, specially coming from a (former) silly licking-donut spoiled brat.

Last Edited By: breakbreakdown Jun 5 17 5:26 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#14059 [url]

Jun 5 17 6:37 PM

breakbreakdown wrote:
Actually, I was admired no one in the media backlashed Mariah. Her tribute post was meaningful and though I agree it would have been nice a shoutout to Ariana, I'm glad there was no controversy around it. About Mariah being in the concert, I don't think there would be a point in it, because like someone has said: it was a concert organized by Ariana, and she and Mariah don't know each other..

Even though this is a solidarity event that needs to go above these petty rivalries and the rush of this industry business, I must say that Ariana's public perception must have changed drastically (inevitable promotional gain). Even I felt touched by her performances and by her pain/emotion/struggle conveyed in them . She seemed genuine and meaningful, specially coming from a (former) silly licking-donut spoiled brat.
She was crying a lot during the performances and I felt really genuine.

Quote    Reply   

#14060 [url]

Jun 5 17 7:38 PM

I'm sure Mariah would have done something if asked and yeah, no B or Riri etc either

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help