#Beautiful

#14030 [url]

Jun 3 17 10:52 AM

She looks cute, I hate the hair though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14031 [url]

Jun 3 17 12:31 PM

Looks cute, but for the first time I come to the conclusion that she is now aging (not her face but her body, specially her legs). It seems she is letting go. But still looking good for her age.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#14032 [url]

Jun 3 17 12:55 PM

Goathi wrote:
Looks cute, but for the first time I come to the conclusion that she is now aging (not her face but her body, specially her legs). It seems she is letting go. But still looking good for her age.

Her legs would look better if she lost some weight, it is not a matter of age actually, it is cellulite. Mariah's legs were criticized when she came to Brazil in 2009/2010 for Fashion Rocks, and then when she was skinny on American Idol years later her legs were smooth, so it is fat.
But if she feels good this way, who am I to complain?

Quote    Reply   

#14034 [url]

Jun 3 17 1:38 PM

I know that this is cellulite and it's due to her weight but when you get older your skin loses elasticity and it becomes way harder to lose weight. That's why I said that this is an age thing.

Quote    Reply   

#14036 [url]

Jun 3 17 2:18 PM

Wow are we really picking on her legs ? The woman had twins and is a few pounds over weight! We saw Mariah in great shape in 2016 and her legs we're fine all she needs is a little exercise and diet and she will be looking in her 20's again. I've said it before but I'll say it again her fan's can be her worst critics! I do wish she would get Patricia back though she never looked better then in the E=MC2 Era and she actually looked super healthy and had lots of energy! If anything it's a lifestyle change she should make for her health because going up and down all the time isn't good for you.

Last Edited By: Gawain of Suffolk Jun 3 17 2:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#14039 [url]

Jun 3 17 4:03 PM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
Wow are we really picking on her legs ? The woman had twins and is a few pounds over weight! We saw Mariah in great shape in 2016 and her legs we're fine all she needs is a little exercise and diet and she will be looking in her 20's again.
We were just saying this boo!

And clearly Mariah can obsess about how she looks. Hence her wearing tights in June and the constant checking in mirrors/monitors. 

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#14040 [url]

Jun 3 17 4:06 PM

Mariah and Bryan really look cute together. I kinda love them together

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help