Remove this ad

#13981 [url]

May 26 17 7:25 AM

^ I don't think she "knows" them anymore after some of them came out publically talking about her vocal decline. So if she got wind of that, don't expect a duet anytime soon.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13982 [url]

May 26 17 7:59 AM

mimifan09 wrote:
^ I don't think she "knows" them anymore after some of them came out publically talking about her vocal decline. So if she got wind of that, don't expect a duet anytime soon. laugh.gif

I know it seemed like shade but really he was giving good advice! I mean keep in mind they performed and recorded with Mariah in her prime and let's be honest at that time her voice was sounding like she wasn't taking care of it at all.We all can see that when Mariah put's her mind to it she can slay like she did in the 90's. Anyway he could have told her in person rather then in the media but maybe when they asked it just came out because he was sad to see her falling.

Quote    Reply   

#13987 [url]

May 26 17 3:09 PM

MrsIllmatic wrote:
So mc is out here meeting up with Tanaka mom and best friends to have dinner without Stella. She then take them to the studio to listen to new music.

Out here where?

Quote    Reply   

#13990 [url]

May 26 17 7:51 PM

Ugh...i hate to admit it. Tanaka is just a cutie.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#13992 [url]

May 27 17 10:24 AM

This is actually better than a lot of interviews Mariah gives these days. Notice that the TMZ camera never cuts Stelless out

Quote    Reply   

#13993 [url]

May 27 17 10:47 AM

^ She was fun, articulate, real, humble. Loved how she engaged with the people on the TMZ bus.

It's a pity we don't get more of that side of her now.

I love when she said she wanted to go home and soak her feet.

Quote    Reply   

#13994 [url]

May 27 17 11:00 AM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
Tanaka is good looking, and Mariah looks happy with him. It is all great.

Nephew Shawn says Mariah and Tanaka never broke up. And:

Shawn McDonald
@shawnpmcd
Want some real tea? "insiders" who speak on her relationship don't...they don't....well, nvm.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#13995 [url]

May 27 17 11:06 AM

mimifan09 wrote:
Brazilian X Man wrote:
Tanaka is good looking, and Mariah looks happy with him. It is all great.

Nephew Shawn says Mariah and Tanaka never broke up. And:

Shawn McDonald
@shawnpmcd
Want some real tea? "insiders" who speak on her relationship don't...they don't....well, nvm.

I am one of the few here that has never doubted their relationship. They may have some staged pics but every couple does some weird posing for the cameras every now and then smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh
The minute I saw Mariah, Monroe and Bryan on a golfing kart last Halloween going trick or treating there was no way to deny they were a real couple. There are some thing that cannot be faked

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#13996 [url]

May 27 17 4:13 PM

Brazilian X Man wrote:
This is actually better than a lot of interviews Mariah gives these days. Notice that the TMZ camera never cuts Stelless out

I love her so much!

That hair is a mess though

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,129 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#13997 [url]

May 27 17 9:48 PM

She seems at ease and in great mood smiley: happy

but what was she waiting for near the door? did she arrive early ? 

Quote    Reply   

jrsoares

#13999 [url]

May 29 17 10:38 AM

I have a feeling that 'Despacito' song will be a big threat to OSD's record. It's barely summer and that song is already massive in downloads and streaming. 

Last Edited By: jrsoares May 29 17 11:46 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

#14000 [url]

May 29 17 12:00 PM

bOObs

18740363_10213575825576824_3804545841783

mimi_san_franc.png

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad