Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#781 [url]

May 17 17 8:39 AM

MrsIllmatic wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Welp.. so is Mariah's label then.

Not even, they been trying to fire L.A. for months. They did the label deal to keep her there. I'm willing to bet that Mariah knew he was getting fired. He wasn't a major player in her label deal.

Yeah, this decision to remove LA wouldn't have been sudden and setting Mariah up with a label isn't something you walk into either. There are complex legal reviews from both sides that cost time and money. If they were looking to boot Mariah alongside LA, they wouldn't have spent the last few months negotiating and setting her with a label. If anything, I suspect Sony are looking to invest into her now but made it clear she won't be floating around like a phantom artist anymore - deliver music and deliver it soon.

Hence why Mariah's suddenly bolting like a rabbit out the hole with talk of new albums and ditching the singles only strategy (weeks before LA got the boot).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

carlos b fly

Administrator

#782 [url]

May 17 17 8:46 AM

livelatino80 wrote:
I hope this next album gives us a complete era even if all the songs flop. Charmbracelet's singles flopped, but we still got several music videos, tv performances, jingle ball appearances, and a tour.

At best, I think promo will be utterly front loaded for Mariah campaigns going forward. Conventional, old school stuff like TV spots, store signings and driving sensible tactics like fan editions via her website to load up on pre-orders and bring very healthy ROI so they can cash out returns early with no worries about "hits" picking up the slack later. You'll get 2 -3 videos/singles max, campaign wrapped in two months and she'll then head off touring.  

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#783 [url]

May 17 17 9:42 AM

Yeah it'll be a standard first single, second single and album which will be when most of the promo happens. Unless those singles or the album does exceptionally well that'll be the last of it.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#785 [url]

May 17 17 10:54 AM

Yeah Queen is always at her best with hosts like Graham Norton or Alan Carr. She's so good with the gays!

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#786 [url]

May 20 17 5:02 AM

Mariah on Twitter said she's listening to the new music she's been working on. Her house in the Bahamas is almost finished and she can't wait to finish her album there.

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,159 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#787 [url]

May 20 17 7:59 AM

mimifan09 wrote:
Mariah on Twitter said she's listening to the new music she's been working on. Her house in the Bahamas is almost finished and she can't wait to finish her album there.

I'm a lil excited smiley: happy

Quote    Reply   

mcrespect

#788 [url]

May 20 17 8:00 AM

Didn't she use to have a house in the Bahamas which she sold because she wasn't spending much time there?

Plus,she also mentioned Tanaka being there with her and the kids..so..is this a way of her telling us that they're back together again?

Quote    Reply   

#790 [url]

May 21 17 8:35 AM

mcrespect wrote:
Didn't she use to have a house in the Bahamas which she sold because she wasn't spending much time there?

Plus,she also mentioned Tanaka being there with her and the kids..so..is this a way of her telling us that they're back together again?

Yes. They are back together. 

CwDxq5D.jpg

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,159 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#797 [url]

May 21 17 3:24 PM

can someone zoom in and enhance those papers on the pic?  smiley: happy

Mimi looks great by the way, can't wait for new music

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#800 [url]

May 22 17 10:34 AM

That hard drive probably has ALL the jewels and gems. Somebody need to snatch it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help