Remove this ad

breakbreakdown

#13841 [url]

Apr 29 17 11:19 PM

Katy is so 2011. It's good to see these girls entering the hasbeenland. On the other hand it makes me feel old . Anyway, keeping with the random, this makes Rihanna's run more impressive, really. We shouldn't forget Rihanna has been around for 12 years and she is still relevant.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13842 [url]

Apr 29 17 11:48 PM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
Katy Perry is still a thing? Last I heard she was doing a co-headlining theatre tour with Paula Abdul.
Don't knock Paula! I'm going to see her this summer at with Boyz II Men + NKOTB and I'm gonna get my entire life. 

Quote    Reply   

#13843 [url]

May 1 17 9:26 AM

So I've come across this inexplicable passage about Glitter on Uncyclopedia, article: Engineer, in the chapter Engineers in popular culture: 

__    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __

Charmbracelet is my favorite MC album. DEAL WIT IT

Last Edited By: Limelord May 1 17 9:30 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#13848 [url]

May 2 17 4:03 AM

What has Katy done to make us think she's having a mental breakdown (except cutting her hair short and releasing a garbage single?). This is the same person who repeatedly mocked Britney Spears for her breakdown not long ago, right?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#13849 [url]

May 2 17 7:58 AM

I have so many random thoughts today... the least of which are... She looks hella bored and miserable ATV Disneyland... no wonder, isn't she there like every other Tuesday? Where is new music? Where is... anything? Aggghhhhhhhhhhh. Either you are with Nick or not. Don't toy with me. I could write a book on the mystery of Mariahs love life over the past year alone. In fact it's like a TV show with too many seasons... they've just filled it out with too much will they won't they that I'm over it. Bring in a new cast member please. A genuine one. I need Mariah music or info or performances. I can't deal with just pics of her outside Mr Chows. Or walking somewhere. With 35 people in tow. I think I need to get up and have my caffeine and something I eat 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😱😱😱

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#13850 [url]

May 2 17 10:16 AM

Janet and Mariah both dumped billionaire men and I have 752 Tinder matches and ain't none of them worth a damn.

How Sway?

Anyway, I need them to collaborate on a we don't need a man or their money because we are LEGENDS, a shady bop.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#13851 [url]

May 2 17 11:16 AM

Kevon wrote:
What has Katy done to make us think she's having a mental breakdown (except cutting her hair short and releasing a garbage single?). This is the same person who repeatedly mocked Britney Spears for her breakdown not long ago, right?
She's arguing with fans on twitter, not making any sense and handing out cherry pies in Times Square.

Last Edited By: mcfan May 2 17 11:18 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,139 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#13853 [url]

May 2 17 1:08 PM

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Quote    Reply   

#13855 [url]

May 2 17 2:23 PM

mcfan wrote:
Kevon wrote:
She's arguing with fans on twitter, not making any sense and handing out cherry pies in Times Square. laugh.gif

I saw a video of her handing out pies in the truck in NYC, and something was off. She was being....different. Didn't really seem like Katy to me. It instantly reminded me of Mariah handing out popsicles on TRL.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#13859 [url]

May 2 17 5:11 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
mcfan wrote:
Kevon wrote:
She's arguing with fans on twitter, not making any sense and handing out cherry pies in Times Square. laugh.gif

I saw a video of her handing out pies in the truck in NYC, and something was off. She was being....different. Didn't really seem like Katy to me. It instantly reminded me of Mariah handing out popsicles on TRL.

Remember when Mariah was claiming "Loverboy" was about a car? "Bon Appétit" is obviously about oral sex but Katy claims it is about cherry pies

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#13860 [url]

May 3 17 4:21 AM

I'm incredulous when it comes to Katy because everything she does is so contrived it wouldn't surprise me if she is orchestrating a meltdown for attention - following the templates for a colour by numbers meltdown.

Chop hair off - check
Hand out sweet-goods to the crowd - check
Arguing with fans - check

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help