Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 21 17 4:27 PM

Tags : :

I remember when Mariah first married him I didn't believe it and then the fact that she seemed more interested in Vaca's with Nick then her career. After a while though who could not grow to love them as a couple they just look so great together and had a very real relationship. If they really are getting back together and for the right reasons I couldn't be happier for them. They have such a beautiful family and honestly I don't think we've even seen Mariah take the end of a relationship as hard as the end of theirs.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

matty tat tat

Let me speak quietly
So your heart can hear
I will hypnotise and mesmerise u
With the sound of your own fear

#3 [url]

Apr 22 17 7:21 AM

I hope so. I love them as a couple. Even though it all went horribly wrong I always felt they truly did love each other (and still do).

Like 'Mariah Carey Multimedia Page' on Facebook
(facebook.com/MariahCareyMultimedia)

Subscribe to the MimiMultimedia YouTube Channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMultimedia)

Quote    Reply   

mcrespect

#4 [url]

Apr 22 17 7:54 AM

What on earth is he wearing on the head? Really..

Is it possible that they could be back together again? I don't know how to feel about this..

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#6 [url]

Apr 22 17 2:42 PM

Didn't he just have a child from another woman ? They will never ever be back together. They're together for the kids and... they have had dinner probably to discuss his allowance.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#9 [url]

Apr 22 17 5:45 PM

Mariah10Carey88 wrote:
Probably Stella's latest publicity stunt to keep her name in the headlines

Stella wrote on that statement she sent to TMZ about Mariah and Bryan breaking up because of jealousy that Nick and Mariah still see each other for the sake of keeping a good relationship for their kids.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Apr 23 17 2:23 AM

"Believin the grass would be greener"...

I wouldn't be surprised if Mariah finally realized that. But I also find it hard to believe that Mariah would get back with any ex.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Apr 23 17 6:30 AM

I saw this coming.... I mean there's being around each other now and again at special holidays for the kids. Then there's being around each other more than necessary because you wanna be. Mariah is getting the D left right and centre these days!!! She must be exhausted!!! ūüėāūüėāūüėā

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#15 [url]

Apr 23 17 12:15 PM

breakbreakdown wrote:
Didn't he just have a child from another woman ? They will never ever be back together. They're together for the kids

This was my first (logical) thought. Mariah has been great at keeping Nick involved with the kids, having dinner once in a while is all part of that to me.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Apr 23 17 1:08 PM

I'm torn, probably as Mariah is. On the one hand, they do seem to really love and care about each other-- and their family is beautiful as a unit. We've never gotten any confirmation as to what ended the marriage, but I always assumed Nick cheated? Which, if true, would make it nearly impossible to trust him again. If not true-- what would be different? Making more time for each other?

I worry about their age difference and the fact that Mariah has weight issues-- I don't know if it would drive her crazy keeping it together for him.

I don't think anyone can deny they have a special chemistry together. It would be amazing if they could actually make it work.

Quote    Reply   

Brazilian X Man

Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
and we'll melt your popsicle

#17 [url]

Apr 23 17 5:41 PM

jamiclever wrote:
I'm torn, probably as Mariah is. On the one hand, they do seem to really love and care about each other-- and their family is beautiful as a unit. We've never gotten any confirmation as to what ended the marriage, but I always assumed Nick cheated? Which, if true, would make it nearly impossible to trust him again. If not true-- what would be different? Making more time for each other?

I worry about their age difference and the fact that Mariah has weight issues-- I don't know if it would drive her crazy keeping it together for him.

I don't think anyone can deny they have a special chemistry together. It would be amazing if they could actually make it work.

Mariah wrote a WHOLE ALBUM about it smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

AND sang a song about cheating on tour directly accusing him smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#18 [url]

Apr 23 17 6:45 PM

jamiclever wrote:

I'm honestly sad for her that a relationship with someone more her age didn't work out. I honestly think someone who wasn't a looker, past the hot young stage and had their own wealth sounds like the perfect blueprint for Mariah given her issues. I'll call it now - I don't think Nick will ever keep her secure or stable, back then or in the here and now. This whole desperate toyboy looking for their slice of the spotlight thing seems doomed to failure and something I hope she's over after the Tanaka mess.  

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#19 [url]

Apr 24 17 4:02 AM

Nick is in his late 30s now though so you know, people do grow up. They are spending a lot of time together hopefully just for the sake of the kids. It would be nice if they've been one of the few couples who have managed to sustain an actual friendship for the sake of their children. Not really sure, if the cheating aspect is true, that a leopard can change their spots and if it would be worth going back there.

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Vincent

Me. I am Vinny...The Shady Wordsmith

#20 [url]

Apr 24 17 7:29 AM

Maybe Queen just wanna be reminded of that good peen and be worshipped a bit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vincent, dahhhhling.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help