Remove this ad

#13781 [url]

Apr 17 17 1:40 PM

I was talking about them at church Mario. Nick was not there but his mother was. The picture you posted was from Friday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13785 [url]

Apr 17 17 3:16 PM

Wow! I used to say that no one could ever come close to her tone which is really unique. People could replicate Whitney's, Celine's tone but Mariah's seemed untouchable. Now I'm sad to say that I was proven wrong.

Mariah should sign him to sing as her during some tv shows. No more tracks, playbacks. He can do the work for her so that she can rest her voice LOL

Quote    Reply   

#13786 [url]

Apr 17 17 3:27 PM

That's pure talent right there! image 
The whispers and runs... Just wow

__    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __    __

Charmbracelet is my favorite MC album. DEAL WIT IT

Quote    Reply   

breakbreakdown

#13789 [url]

Apr 18 17 12:38 AM

she looks... like a drug addict. Anyway, good to hear that she has found her way. I hope Stella doesn't plan a reality show where Mariah reunites with her siblings...

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#13792 [url]

Apr 18 17 7:01 AM

That guy does sound a lot like her in the whispers! Chile has been studying the bible of Mimi!

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#13793 [url]

Apr 18 17 7:09 AM

If she is honest in her book about what she did that's caused Mariah to cut ties with her completely and actually take some ownership, maybe they can make amends. But if the book ends up just being an expose on Mariah, which publishers will probably push for it to be then that'll never happen.

Quote    Reply   

Ginger1.vivamariah19436

#13795 [url]

Apr 19 17 1:34 PM

Kevon wrote:
If she is honest in her book about what she did that's caused Mariah to cut ties with her completely and actually take some ownership, maybe they can make amends. But if the book ends up just being an expose on Mariah, which publishers will probably push for it to be then that'll never happen.
It doesn't sound like the book is going to be about Mariah and legally, I don't think Alison is allowed to say anything, anyway.  Whatever agreement they signed way back when muzzled her.   I wouldn't expect any expose on Mariah, just general stuff, like Tommy Mottola's book.

I hope the sobriety sticks.  And stay away from Morgan.  He doesn't give a rats ass about her and it seems like she's wise to that too.  Basically said that he was using her to try to smear Mariah.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#13797 [url]

Apr 19 17 2:37 PM

smiley: indifferent

I think there is a line between commenting on Mariah's appearance and being disrespectful, for a woman we're supposed to all be here to stan for 

I know we are going to discuss all things Mariah and her weight will be discussed but saying she looks bad and bloated so coldly is crossing that line

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#13798 [url]

Apr 19 17 6:42 PM

Kevon wrote:
smiley: indifferent

I think there is a line between commenting on Mariah's appearance and being disrespectful, for a woman we're supposed to all be here to stan for 

I know we are going to discuss all things Mariah and her weight will be discussed but saying she looks bad and bloated so coldly is crossing that line
I said bloated, not fat. There's a difference. 

When Mariah's looking bloated, she's usually under medication, which is worrying to me. I'm not saying that just to be crass and disrespectful. You know I'm not like that.  

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,129 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#13799 [url]

Apr 20 17 1:21 AM

wow at the Mariah impersonation, he should go to those Talent Shows

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,129 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#13800 [url]

Apr 20 17 1:24 AM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help