Remove this ad

MissyJG

#83 [url]

Sep 29 15 6:20 PM

hontasy wrote:
They added the AIWFCIY Remix video but of course there's no "remix" in the title, its just AIWFCIY... who uploads these videos? whats next, just Mariah Carey?

Yeah they never put remix in the title. Kind of annoying.
Ther other vids are still not available in the US? Tsss.

Last Edited By: MissyJG Sep 29 15 8:03 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#84 [url]

Sep 29 15 8:00 PM

MissyJG wrote:
hontasy wrote:
They added the AIWFCIY Remix video but of course there's no "remix" in the title, its just AIWFCIY... who uploads these videos? whats next, just Mariah Carey?

Yeah they never put remix in the title. Kind of annoying. Ther other vids are still not available in the US? Tsss.
Not putting "Remix" in the title is ASKING for dislikes when people click on it expecting the real song.

I am seriously getting pissed off at this not available in the US %%*@.

Quote    Reply   

#88 [url]

Feb 5 16 4:29 PM

mcfan wrote:
The "Crybaby" video was removed.

Weird. The video is pretty good IMO and I could see her still liking the song. Why would it be removed?

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#90 [url]

Feb 5 16 5:41 PM

Gawain of Suffolk wrote:
That's weird it had pretty high views and I thought it was one of her favoties! 

It actually had just a million views.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#92 [url]

Feb 5 16 6:04 PM

MisplacedValidity wrote:
Could there be issues with the sample now? I don't know how those rights work, but maybe they come and go. Is the song sampled on VEVO?

They have time to remove that but not fix all the videos not working on her channel and uploading the rest of her videos ._.

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#93 [url]

Feb 5 16 6:13 PM

There must be some political reasoning behind that. Did Snoop Dog have puppies or something?

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   

#94 [url]

Feb 5 16 7:33 PM

VEVO has relationships with record labels... not the individual artist. Mariah herself does not have control on the content of her VEVO channel - the record companies do.

The Glitter videos will never be on VEVO because they are not owned by a record label.

Quote    Reply   

BeyondIdolization

May we always be together...
In the sands of time

#95 [url]

Feb 6 16 2:46 AM

CoryCoolDangerous wrote:
VEVO has relationships with record labels... not the individual artist. Mariah herself does not have control on the content of her VEVO channel - the record companies do.

The Glitter videos will never be on VEVO because they are not owned by a record label.

Your first paragraph is correct, however the Glitter videos are owned by Virgin Records which still exists after a merger with Mercury Records, and owned by Universal. However it really is of no interest to Universal/Virgin to upload videos from a flop album by an artist that is not even on their roster.

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#97 [url]

Jun 1 16 8:34 AM

They added random segments from the Around The World DVD, "Joy To the World" remix, JTTW live and the "AIWFCIY" black and white version.

Hopefully the new streams the other version will generate are enough for it to go top 10 this year.

Quote    Reply   

carlos b fly

Administrator

#98 [url]

Jun 1 16 10:00 AM

BeyondIdolization wrote:
CoryCoolDangerous wrote:

Your first paragraph is correct, however the Glitter videos are owned by Virgin Records which still exists after a merger with Mercury Records, and owned by Universal. However it really is of no interest to Universal/Virgin to upload videos from a flop album by an artist that is not even on their roster.

Yep, all true. EMI basically no longer exists and is spread between Warner and Universal. The bulk of it, including Virgin, is now within Universal.

Quote    Reply   

#99 [url]

Jun 1 16 10:12 AM

So excited the Black and White version of "All I Want For Christmas Is You" is up along with the Live version and Dance Remix of "Joy To World"! There all underrated so I'm glad thier up for the public to officially stream! I really wish they would put (Dance Remix) on Joy To World and the rest of her remix videos though! Plus this not available in the U.S which is Mariahs main market is just annoying

Quote    Reply   

#100 [url]

Jun 1 16 4:04 PM

The three Christmas music videos they uploaded are available in the US. The segments from Around The World are not.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help