Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6361 [url]

Jan 28 13 2:52 PM

Thank God none of the newbies here is a Rihanna stan. Lawd have mercy Jesus!

LOL @ Carlos clocking the tea! kiiiiii excuse me while I get my life a bit

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6362 [url]

Jan 28 13 2:55 PM

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:
If we should ever vote on the most annoying signature, I know who's gonna get my vote.
Spill the tea sis, who is it? Who?

Quote    Reply   

#6363 [url]

Jan 28 13 4:45 PM

iKEN wrote:
LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF:

I am Tayshaun AKA KEN Twitter (@Tayshaun_AK47) - feel free to follow an I'll follow back

I Live in Biloxi, MS
Birthday: May 18, 1990
Sign: TAURUS

I Am the YOUNGEST sibling of 6 (The only one under the age of 50).

I take care of my father who is 83 Years of age...

My FAVORITE Artists of ALL time are MARIAH CAREY and ALICIA KEYS

Welcome! Always great to see new lambs. smiley: smile

I'm not gonna hate even if I ache inside
I'm not gonna hurt someone even if I'm justified
an eye for an eye is not the life I choose to lead
(Chynna & Vaughan)

Quote    Reply   

#6364 [url]

Jan 28 13 5:38 PM

Is Alicia Keys the new Rihanna?    smiley: laugh I haven't seen an Other Artists thread that messy in a minute.

[USERNAME REMOVED BY REQUEST] wrote:
Mariah Carey On Rihanna: "I love Rihanna, I am a fan. I love that she is who she is, she's a superstar and she just lives as herself."

Quote    Reply   

#6365 [url]

Jan 28 13 5:47 PM

allthewayray wrote:
iKEN wrote:
LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF:

I am Tayshaun AKA KEN Twitter (@Tayshaun_AK47) - feel free to follow an I'll follow back

I Live in Biloxi, MS
Birthday: May 18, 1990
Sign: TAURUS

I Am the YOUNGEST sibling of 6 (The only one under the age of 50).

I take care of my father who is 83 Years of age...

My FAVORITE Artists of ALL time are MARIAH CAREY and ALICIA KEYS

Welcome! Always great to see new lambs. smiley: smile

Thank You ! smiley: smile

Quote    Reply   

#6366 [url]

Jan 28 13 5:49 PM

seanjonmc wrote:
Is Alicia Keys the new Rihanna?    smiley: laugh I haven't seen an Other Artists thread that messy in a minute.

smiley: roll Not at all! It was entertaining to me. smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

Nike

Posts: 12,129 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#6367 [url]

Jan 29 13 12:27 PM

I want a big vacation, away from the stress and bullshit and forget about the time

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#6368 [url]

Jan 30 13 8:44 AM

nike521 wrote:
I want a big vacation, away from the stress and bullshit and forget about the time

Ignore life, bury yourself in work until you can't feel anything or don't have the time for it and find comfort in the knowledge that we all will die one day. That's how I get by.

(*wondering if that comment will qualify as prove for clinical depression* )

Quote    Reply   

#6369 [url]

Jan 30 13 10:44 AM

nike521 wrote:

Ignore life, bury yourself in work until you can't feel anything or don't have the time for it and find comfort in the knowledge that we all will die one day. That's how I get by.

Uhm yeah lol. You really live like that though? Honest..

Quote    Reply   

Kevon

Administrator

#6370 [url]

Jan 30 13 11:16 AM

Of course not, replace 'Work' with 'FOMM whilst at work'

Wrapped up in a shady tortilla

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nike

Posts: 12,129 We're all just living in the moment of being positive and there's like, people called haters ... [No, no, Cindy] ... and we give them positivity

#6371 [url]

Jan 30 13 11:20 AM

nike521 wrote:

i don't even have time to feel depressed, so it;s worse than your situation smiley: laughsmiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#6372 [url]

Jan 30 13 1:35 PM

nike521 wrote:
LikePhoenixFromTheAshes wrote:nike521 wrote:I want a big vacation, away from the stress and bullshit and forget about the time

(*wondering if that comment will qualify as prove for clinical depression* )i don't even have time to feel depressed, so it;s worse than your situation

Since I was advising you to work so you don't have the time to be depressed, I now see my advice was sort of unhelpful

If you truly prefer feeling depressed to being stressed out, can't you just take some time off and go on a vacation?

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#6373 [url]

Jan 30 13 1:38 PM

kevo2002 wrote:
Of course not, replace 'Work' with 'FOMM whilst at work'

True! Although I often release my depressive tensions on here instead of burying them deep down where they belong. We could easily rename this thread to "reenah's depressed psycho babbling".

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6374 [url]

Jan 30 13 3:15 PM

It's only Wednesday but it feels like this week has been endless, damn! I can't wait to grab a cocktail on the weekend and just chill.

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#6375 [url]

Jan 30 13 3:18 PM

I just hate it when a colleague asks you to do something for them, which means inconvenience for yourself, and yet you just do it, because it's kinda part of your job, and don't want to be the +*!%$$$. *grrrr*

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6376 [url]

Jan 30 13 3:23 PM

I just hate it when a colleague asks you to do something for them, which means inconvenience for yourself, and yet you just do it, because it's kinda part of your job, and don't want to be the +*!%$$$. *grrrr*
Girl you need to learn to say no to these bitches

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#6377 [url]

Jan 30 13 5:09 PM

mcfan wrote:

I just hate it when a colleague asks you to do something for them, which means inconvenience for yourself, and yet you just do it, because it's kinda part of your job, and don't want to be the +*!%$$$. *grrrr*Girl you need to learn to say no to these bitches   

yeah I know.... but I'll need that particular bitches help next semester, so better not kill it just yet...

Quote    Reply   

mcfan

#Beautiful

#6378 [url]

Jan 30 13 5:20 PM

mcfan wrote:

I just hate it when a colleague asks you to do something for them, which means inconvenience for yourself, and yet you just do it, because it's kinda part of your job, and don't want to be the +*!%$$$. *grrrr*Girl you need to learn to say no to these bitches   

yeah I know.... but I'll need that particular bitches help next semester, so better not kill it just yet...
Ohh well in that case work ha!

Quote    Reply   

LikePhoenixFromTheAshes

#6380 [url]

Jan 31 13 1:54 PM

Eadaoine wrote:
I am being stalked by my MIL my boyf even rang her and told her to back off but she's still stalkin me on FB arghhhh

delete her from your friends list on FB?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help